P pass fully honored and accepted here

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/142458

1 Like

In her mind she whipped his ass, but objectively, she gave it literally everything she had and couldn't even stun him.

2 Likes

Id be fine with her getting slapped around for that, but even better if she got arrested.

1 Like

Never underestimate a woman's sense of entitlement. 

1 Like

what do you guys think would have happened if he'd hit her back?

guaranteed a bunch of white knights were just itching to try and score points with that whore.

1 Like
duckdentistry - 

guaranteed a bunch of white knights were just itching to try and score points with that whore.

Absolutely......

Also NEVER breakup a fight between a boyfriend/girlfriend and not expect the girlfriend to attck you for doing it. It doesn't matter if he's working her over like Rocky's favorite side of beef. That's HER MAN!

2 Likes
DaveFu - 
duckdentistry - 

Absolutely......

Also NEVER breakup a fight between a boyfriend/girlfriend and not expect the girlfriend to attck you for doing it. It doesn't matter if he's working her over like Rocky's favorite side of beef. That's HER MAN!

I saw a black dude grab a big mammas purse and take off. I ran him down with my car, tackled and mounted him when I felt the big bitch slapping me on the back of the head. They were a "couple."

1 Like

Was a Sesame Street character filming that?

mje364 - 

Was a Sesame Street character filming that?

WURLLLLLSTARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

That P-Pass must have had some sort of rewards program with it...

Slap motherfucker, do you use it?

ptper - In her mind she whipped his ass, but objectively, she gave it literally everything she had and couldn't even stun him.

Looks like he got stunned a couple times

yeah that dude is in a lose/lose situation... every poon hound in that place would have swelled up on him if he so much as pushed her.

duckdentistry - 

Is choking a lady out acceptable? I think so. He could have easily slipped one of those "punches" and taken her back standing and applied a choke.

It's amazing how much my Outlook has changed. When I was younger I was all about not hitting a girl. These days I would've beat that bitch like it was my job. 

1 Like

Ive been attacked by a women in the past. She went for my Mrs and I stepped in at which point she just went for me. A nice hard open hand slap to the ear soon stopped her.

I would hate to ever have to do it again but I would do if required. 

Throwin'Knuckles - 
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - Id be fine with her getting slapped around for that, but even better if she got arrested.

You spelled knocked the fuck out wrong..Fuck that cunt.

ha! Id be fine with that, too.

Ive seen this full video. It was posted on 4chin about a year ago. She got doxed.

Thats her ex boyfriend. He had been following her around all night to different bars and clubs talking shit to her. She asked him to leave before hitting him.

At the beginning of the full length video, you can hear him say something drunkenly like..."you're the most disgusting girl ive ever met"... Then she goes ape shit on him. 

So to be fair, he was asking for trouble and got some lol.

tiny pecker -
duckdentistry - 

Is choking a lady out acceptable? I think so. He could have easily slipped one of those "punches" and taken her back standing and applied a choke.

he would have made it two seconds before some save-a-hoe would have started screaming 'thats a girrrrl" and then three or four virgins would have beaten him into oblivion and saved m'lady from her just deserts