P4P best? C'mon Anderson, Prove it right now.

If Anderson is really the man he steps up and becomes the replacement for Hendo. Let's twitter bomb Dana. ;) Phone Post

Thats like asking stephen hawing to travel to jupiter in his wheelchair, to prove he knows anything about the universe.

Nope, It makes sense. Jones Vs. Silva superfight. Silva came out of 148 unscathed. Time to take one for the team and prove who is P4P best. Phone Post

PowdercoatKing - 

Nope, It makes sense. Jones Vs. Silva superfight. Silva came out of 148 unscathed. Time to take one for the team and prove who is P4P best. Phone Post

Yeah...The UFC will just call Silva right up and tell him ( with no camp or time to make weight), to come on up & fight bones..
OH YEAH!  And BTW....The UFC isnt even gonna bother with promoting the biggest fight in the history of the sport due to lack of time....

I seriously don't want to see Silva vs Jones, Silva vs GSP much more appealing. What GSP gets injured suddenly everyone forgets about him and starts nut hugging Jones? Phone Post

Eunuchorn - Thats like asking stephen hawing to travel to jupiter in his wheelchair, to prove he knows anything about the universe.

No its not even close. IT'S just asking Silva to grow some balls and solidify his GOAT status.

win or lose everyone would have so much respect for him, even more so than people do now. Phone Post

But it will never happen. ESP. With this time constraint and little to no time to promote it. Phone Post

UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris -  

You could post this in every thread forever and i still wouldn't get tired of it! Phone Post

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - 

You could post this in every thread forever and i still wouldn't get tired of it! Phone Post

Lol Love that gif! Phone Post

Eunuchorn - Thats like asking stephen hawing to travel to jupiter in his wheelchair, to prove he knows anything about the universe.

wtf

that might be the worst comparison ive ever heard.

eunuchorn... yeah sounds right.

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - 

So much win... Phone Post

Eunuchorn - Thats like asking stephen hawing to travel to jupiter in his wheelchair, to prove he knows anything about the universe.

People giving you shit or not, I lol'd Phone Post

Jerry Sandusky has a better chance of getting into a Chuck E. Cheese than a Silva/Jones fight happening next weekend. Phone Post

PowdercoatKing - If Anderson is really the man he steps up and becomes the replacement for Hendo. Let's twitter bomb Dana. ;) Phone Post

Yes, with under a week to promote a super fight. Op is a super awesome business strategist who really gets the fight game. Phone Post

AGC IV -

No its not even close. IT'S just asking Silva to grow some balls and solidify his GOAT status.

win or lose everyone would have so much respect for him, even more so than people do now. Phone Post

Duuuuuuuu uuuuuuhhhhhhhh uuuuum!!!!! Phone Post