P4P Debate w/ Renzo, Phil Nurse, Saunders, Condit

Ha, I like Saunders part the best.

ttt

I heard Renzo, Nurse, and Saunders, but Condit was nowhere in that vid. There was someone with a porteguese accent (besides Renzo) and someone with a NY accent (I think?) who picked Aldo, which is ridiculous for right now.

The guy with Porteguese accent is Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro.

Condit was definitely in that vid, a little past the halfway point he is speaking to the interviewer..and towards the end it shows him doing a little stand up with Phil Nurse.

Aldo will surpass A Silva if he doesn't imitate his master with the dancing (although entertaining) but more importantly if he wins for a few more years. Not to mention he can move up in weight and own some LWers.

Teke213 -  Condit was definitely in that vid, a little past the halfway point he is speaking to the interviewer..and towards the end it shows him doing a little stand up with Phil Nurse.

Yeah sorry, the first timr I played it, it only played the audio and not the video for some reason. i missed the small part Condit was on

2cash2quit - 
Buck 65 - I heard Renzo, Nurse, and Saunders, but Condit was nowhere in that vid. There was someone with a porteguese accent (besides Renzo) and someone with a NY accent (I think?) who picked Aldo, which is ridiculous for right now.

Dominating wins over brown, faber, manny, brookins and only losing 1 fight in his whole MMA career is not ridiculous. Aldo is 1 fight away from cleaning the entire 145 division as it sits. Unless edgar drops down nobody is going to come close.

That's why i said right now. He still needs to put the work in to be considered the best p4p when guys like Anderson and GSP are still on top and have been for years.

ttt