P4P: GSP vs Lyoto

They will probably never fight each other considering their weight classes so imagine if they were naturally welters or LHWs.

How do you see this fight going? Lyoto and GSP's striking are pretty close, but I think Lyoto is more elusive while GSP is more aggressive. Lyoto's trip technique is unique and very hard to anticipate, while GSP's takedowns have been unstoppable. Submissionwise, they seem pretty even, although GSP has not submitted anyone recently, while Lyoto has submitted Sokojdou.

Very even, I can't decide who would win.

AnotherTMAguy - They will probably never fight each other considering their weight classes so imagine if they were naturally welters or LHWs.

How do you see this fight going? Lyoto and GSP's striking are pretty close, but I think Lyoto is more elusive while GSP is more aggressive. Lyoto's trip technique is unique and very hard to anticipate, while GSP's takedowns have been unstoppable. Submissionwise, they seem pretty even, although GSP has not submitted anyone recently, while Lyoto has submitted Sokojdou.

Very even, I can't decide who would win.

1) GSP does not have striking even close to Lyoto's
2) BJJ Advantage goes to Lyoto
3) Wrestling goes to GSP
4) Takedown Defense, they are #1 and #2 statistically in the UFC

Lyoto wins this pretty easily, via being the bigger guy, with better striking, and just as good takedown defense.

GSP by far! To be honest with you, at their present weights I think GSP would have a very competetive fight with him. I also think Anderson is better than Lyoto for perspective.

Weight aside...Hell i don't know?