P4P Toughest Fighter To Finish

My vote is for Ben Henderson or Roy Nelson. Neither has been finished in years.
Bendo always seems to get in terrible positions but never gets subbed and has been rocked but seems composed.
Roy seems to have a chin of steel.

Either Diaz brother.

Diaz bros

Bendo is right there too. He really has an iron chin for a small fighter. He never even gets cut if I'm correct. That show time kick was a perfect example of his chin. He recovered and kept fighting. Amazing IMO Phone Post

damn drank too much tonight. diaz bros are right up there too.

Diego Sanchez. Phone Post

IMO it has to be the likes of jbj, JDS, Anderson, gsp ( I know what happened against Serra, been fighting title fights since 2006 and finished once ). Guys that never get finished and always fight a number 1 contender or a top 2-3 opponent.

While alot if guys have shown in incredible heart and put on great wars at the next tier down, it doesn't compare to the competition that the champs face and never get finished.

Who has the most heart?
Now I think some of the names mentioned in the thread - Nelson, Sanchez, etc.... Fit in that category. Phone Post

Lytle Phone Post

KZTT_W85 - IMO it has to be the likes of jbj, JDS, Anderson, gsp ( I know what happened against Serra, been fighting title fights since 2006 and finished once ). Guys that never get finished and always fight a number 1 contender or a top 2-3 opponent.

While alot if guys have shown in incredible heart and put on great wars at the next tier down, it doesn't compare to the competition that the champs face and never get finished.

Who has the most heart?
Now I think some of the names mentioned in the thread - Nelson, Sanchez, etc.... Fit in that category. Phone Post

Good point. Agreed. Phone Post

Hendo, BJ, Shogun are my top 3. They can't be finished as of late. Phone Post

Leban and fitch have to be in the arguement Phone Post

TheBoognish - Hendo, BJ, Shogun are my top 3. They can't be finished as of late. Phone Post

Gsp made bj quit on the stool Phone Post

TheBoognish - Hendo, BJ, Shogun are my top 3. They can't be finished as of late. Phone Post

Oh and jbj funusged shigun like 3 fights ago....

I know what youre trying to say by shogun, but still Phone Post

Anderson

if fights were no rounds, no time limit, Nick Diaz would be undefeated.

Can't agree with Fitch considering he got blasted in his last fight. I agree with Roy, Lytle, and Chan Sung Jung. If it weren't so recent I wouldn't disagree with Fitch but since it happened so recent and so quick I can't in all good faith say Fitch!

Stephan Bonnar.

4real Phone Post

lytle, diaz bros, diego, edgar

edit: bonnar is a great one too, makes my list

No one Roy Nelson??? Phone Post

TWAS Phone Post

Hendo, he has been finished but you just never know when hendo is hurt so its hard for a fighter to know when to pull the trigger on him, he eats 1 punch and gives two more back, imagine it sucks to fight a guy with that mentality Phone Post