PA has put in new Covid Restrictions

well gyms and restaurants are fucked. they want people to go outisde to eat or working in the winter time. No indoor gatherings of more than 10 people.Outdoor gatherings of more than 50 people are prohibited. 

https://twitter.com/PAHealthDept/status/1337148648686309378?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3 Likes

Vote Democrat or let them steal the election and this is what happens 

12 Likes

Well,I feel so much safer now that my province did it one day before your state....Hooahh....

Nice job liberal faggots

12 Likes

That fuckin blows.

Holidays are canceled, fellas.

Fuck Wolf and anyone who voted for him.

9 Likes

In for pictures of lib politicians at restaurant and family gatherings over 10 people mask-free.

Brought to you by the party of "Do as I say, not as I do" and "Rules for thee, not for me".

4 Likes

Well at least people can still dine outside here in December/ January....

I honestly don't think most restaurants/gyms around me will even comply.... guess I'll find out soon.... and I hope I'm right. 

Diabeetus - 

Well at least people can still dine outside here in December/ January....

I honestly don't think most restaurants/gyms around me will even comply.... guess I'll find out soon.... and I hope I'm right. 

In for hoping that there is mass non-compliance.

1 Like

He outdid Emperor Murphy.

1 Like

Businesses simply all need to stop complying. All businesses. Across the nation. There is nothing they could do. 

5 Likes
garythekid -

Businesses simply all need to stop complying. All businesses. Across the nation. There is nothing they could do. 

This. They all need to grow balls or they are dead. It’s hard to feel sorry for the ones who were Voting Democrat in PA while complaining of the shutdowns. 

3 Likes

Faggot Liberals!  

I'm trying to convince the wife to move to Texas. 

Cotton -

I'm trying to convince the wife to move to Texas. 

I might be behind you. 

The owner of the gym I go to already said he won't shut down. I don't blame him. There will be uneven enforcement of the shutdown anyway, as some county DA's have said they won't bring charges. Shitass Chester county will, though. 

Thank god it wasn't a full lockdown like I was hearing, it's going to be 59 degrees in PA Sunday and I have a tee time! 

1 Like

Oh and the worst part is only reason he is doing it is because HE JUST TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID. If he didn't test positive I guarantee he wouldn't be shutting it down. 

There is a place in town that opened that the community worked really hard to open. Has multiple businesses in it. BBQ, pizza, coffee, ramen, deli, wine shop, other shopping, bar with live music, etc. People busted their ass to open this despite all that is going on. These fucking cunts just destroyed all these businesses that only opened up in this place only a few months ago right before Christmas.