PA pedo shoots & kills teen broad daylight

sickening

https://meaww.com/pennsylvania-pedophile-fatally-shoots-teen-who-was-crying-for-help-after-he-got-on-top-daylight

HARRISBURG, PENNSYLVANIA: A convicted pedophile was allegedly seen on top of a young boy who was heard crying for help before being shot dead. The 46-year-old man, Orlando Duarte, is currently facing homicide charges in connection to the killing which reportedly took place in broad daylight. He has been accused of murdering the 16-year-old boy on August 29.

Duarte is reportedly a registered sex offender, as per the state's sex offender website, ABC reports. The Dauphin County District Attorney's Office said that Duarte had shot the boy at 18th and Forster Streets around 1 pm. The victim, identified by his family as Kyan King, had been taken to the hospital where he later died. According to The Sun, the shooting took place after a witness had allegedly seen the Duarte on top of the child. The teen had reportedly cried for help many times but was shot to death before anyone could intervene and help him. One witness Avon Burton, told PennLive, "I watched that boy, lying on the grass naked, get shot."

"I hear, 'help, help', after the first shot, then no more. I watched the fire come out of the gun. He was standing over him, he shot him, and then took off running," Burton added. The Harrisburg police had been the ones to respond to the shooting site and they found the boy. One officer then reportedly ran down an alley and chased Duarte who was later arrested.

According to court records, Duarte has been serving time after being charged for raping a child in 2010. Online records reveal that Duarte was sentenced to four to eight years in prison back in 2012 and given 10 years of probation on charges which include involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, aggravated indecent assault of a child, aggravated indecent assault without consent, indecent assault of a person less than 13, unlawful contact with a minor and corruption of minors.

On May 21, in that same year, Duarte had pleaded guilty to the charges. Court documents also show that he had entered no-contest pleas to simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, indecent assault of a person less than 16, and disorderly conduct in 2008 and was sentenced to 6-23 months behind bars. He is currently being held at the Dauphin County Prison without bail with a preliminary hearing set for September 28.

1 Like

can we have their colours please? 

- the left and media 

Jesus that’s horrible, when people say our justice system is fucked up, it’s this type of stuff that they should be talking about. Father should take out eveyone involved responsible for is animal being on the streets.

3 Likes

I'm consistently shocked by the comparably light sentences these types of crimes get. It makes no sense that a drug offender often does more time. 

3 Likes
BigEyedFish - 

can we have their colours please? 

- the left and media 

It’s all red when you take the inside and put it on the outside, which in this case is appropriate.

Dam he waited too long, he could have been a speaker at the democratic convention.

3 Likes

![Who is Orlando Duarte? Wiki, Bio, Suspect, Shot, Family, Career, Net Worth, Many More Facts You Need To Know](upload://iolq51u7TgubMmbv0fmcRHFlgEF.jpeg)

1 Like

How much time did he do for his earlier crimes?

So basically this "eyewitness" watched this dude rape a teenager. His pants were down and he was screaming help. He just watched.

Of course the courts are complicit here, but it's every day citizens that make or break this society. This guy just watched, because it wasn't happening to him, so it didn't really matter.

2 Likes
Mountain Medic -

So basically this "eyewitness" watched this dude rape a teenager. His pants were down and he was screaming help. He just watched.

Of course the courts are complicit here, but it's every day citizens that make or break this society. This guy just watched, because it wasn't happening to him, so it didn't really matter.

Sickening

1 Like

Terrible. Hopefully they send a social worker to this man’s place immediately to have a stern conversation about respecting peoples boundaries.

1 Like

This shouldn't cost the tax payers more than the cost of the trial, plus a bullet

2 Likes

Why is anyone who has raped a child ever allowed out of prison? I just don’t understand it.

2 Likes
TzTinkle - Why is anyone who has raped a child ever allowed out of prison? I just don't understand it.

This.

It seems like one of the few types of behaviour that cannot be changed.

I guy who shoots3 people during a robbery can be an entirey differenet person 50 years later.  But pedos don't change.

Why the hell is a man like this even walking the streets. Sickening. 

Unfortunately, even if the teen could legally defend himself and shot the guy chasing him, the Radical terrorists sympathizing, pedo excusing Left would want him charged with murder...

2 Likes

Disgusting. Hopefully he gets disembowled in prison

The Jentleman -

Unfortunately, even if the teen could legally defend himself and shot the guy chasing him, the Radical terrorists sympathizing, pedo excusing Left would want him charged with murder...

this is true.

1 Like

Just goes to show the differences in people.

Here in northeast PA, we had Eric Frein. Ambushed two cops and ditched into the woods. Our response as locals? We offered to hunt him down and kill him on sight.

Unfortunately, not all of our state has the same mentality.

1 Like

I live near Harrisburg and This is DISTURBING!!! May he get a slow and painful death in prison.