Pablo Popovitch Versus !!!!!!!!

Puma:

thanks for the reply, i hope they do make a dvd sometime down the road.

T T T

ATT

Best of luck to Pablo.

ATT, ATT, ATT!!!!

Great match. Hopefully Pablo will be aggressive and come after Marcello. No disrespect to Pablo he is awesome, but he has been content to play the point game whenever I have seen him compete.

big name

whoa!!

Big card...Popovitch vs Garcia, Monson vs Pe de Pano...who else?

This is Perfect for Pablo!
Ive known Pablo since i walked into his school almost 7 years ago. Ive always known to become a champion its best to imitate one. Pablo surly is! I have to make this match. Hard to do with the Arnold the following week. Pablo dosnt need luck, he knows what he has to do. This is better then a match with Sholin!
Just do what you do well Pablo!

"My friend let me tell you something, you do dis, you kill everybody!"
-Jorge Popovitch

Mike Yanez
Team Popovitch(Kentucky)
keyrat1272@aol.com

Awesome match i wish i could be there

Trust- e mail me at Rickari@aol.com

Gumby- Parrumpinha vs. Jaocim Hansen (sp)

Marcos Avellan vs Otto Olson

Terrel vs Lutter (Lutter out due to injury) Not sure if Terrel is going against somebody else.

plus 2 (4 or 8 not sure) man tournaments.

Awesome match!

ttt 4 parrumpa, pablo and jeff

This event has the potential to be the best no-gi event yet on U.S. soil. Damn!!!

Miguel, can we buy tickets for this yet? If so, how?

Huh?

awesome. is pablo from the us or brazil? is he with his father's school or american top team?

Marcelo Garcia is on a roll,I don't think he will lose this.The guy is a grappling phenom,he's ridiculously good.

Holy Shit! pablo v. marcelo, and all those other matches that ATT mentioned as well????

i hope i win the mega millions so i can fly down.

TTT

kneebar- Pablo came over to the US when he was about 14 or so. His father's academy is an ATT affiliate.

Pablo trains at the main academy with all the other pros.

He still trains at his fathers.

Tomorrow afternoon we will announce if tickets will out for sale.

thanks ATT!