Pac vs Money OFFICIAL

Officially 5 years to fucken late!!! Phone Post 3.0

Ban

ocbadapple - Ban

Sad but true. I want to care about this fight but I just don't anymore. Phone Post 3.0

OP speaks the truth, but he is still one of the biggest goofs on the UG!

FACT!!!

About 3 million people will buy this PPV. It will smash the 2.4 million mark of PBF DLH

Fuck what you guys are whining about. This fight is still relevant. Not at it's apex like it was in 2009, but fuck if I'm not just as excited and pumped. I'm excited and can't wait for this bout to come to fruition. Late but still carries the same weight for me. I can't fucking wait' Phone Post 3.0

Better late then never. I don't care for it anymore either but will still watch. Just not the same tho. Phone Post 3.0

I would have been more disappointed if it never happened, at least we get to see it Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Fuck what you guys are whining about. This fight is still relevant. Not at it's apex like it was in 2009, but fuck if I'm not just as excited and pumped. I'm excited and can't wait for this bout to come to fruition. Late but still carries the same weight for me. I can't fucking wait' Phone Post 3.0

I stand corrected..........when I say the goofball speaks the truth I am agreeing with the obvious that it is some years later than it should be, but I as much as anyone am fired up for this fight and cannot wait for it to happen. I have endorsed this mentality in several threads and think anyone who claims they won't be fired up on fight night because it is passed due is full of shit!

Also, OP is still a clown!

Before I would have tried to get tickets. Now no way.

So much hype has died it's crazy.

Still amazing its happening. Great for boxing fans.

MMA fans never got our Rickson/Saku, Fedor/Lesnar, Anderson/Jones, or Anderson/GSP. We got close with no cigar in Aldo/Pettis.

But honestly

Embedded image permalink

^^lol Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -
KnockoutThoughts - Fuck what you guys are whining about. This fight is still relevant. Not at it's apex like it was in 2009, but fuck if I'm not just as excited and pumped. I'm excited and can't wait for this bout to come to fruition. Late but still carries the same weight for me. I can't fucking wait' Phone Post 3.0

I stand corrected..........when I say the goofball speaks the truth I am agreeing with the obvious that it is some years later than it should be, but I as much as anyone am fired up for this fight and cannot wait for it to happen. I have endorsed this mentality in several threads and think anyone who claims they won't be fired up on fight night because it is passed due is full of shit!

Also, OP is still a clown!

VU sir. We're simply two fired up mf'ers..lol Phone Post 3.0

Machamp - 

GOAT sighting