Pack of black teens shooting fireworks at randoms

There was a pack of around 6-8 of them shooting firework at random people as they walk down the sidewalk. This is a peaceful, majority-Asian neighbourhood in Toronto.

As soon as I saw them I knew they were up to shit. I think they were considering hitting an old man (or me) but decided on a group of Indian guys walking with their bikes across the street.

Every racial group on earth lives here (only people I hardly ever see are white males). The only ones who would cause shit like this are blacks. I won’t judge individuals, but as a group they are the dirt worst.

Ive lived in Toronto most of my life and the only people I’ve ever seen cause problems are all black. Every crime I’ve witnessed, every person mouthing off in a store, causing problems on busses, etc. Always young black males.

Sick of this shit.

3 Likes

Every instagram thot that posts all day about BLM should have to move to a predominantly black neighbourhood.

3 Likes

I from Texas, but I know peeps from Toronto, and have been there many times. A great city. Too liberal, however. That the authorities there let that shit go on for even 32 seconds says they are about in tune with many Northern (and some Southern) U.S. cities. Here in Texas, we don't give a flying FUK who you are, if you start shit, you get shit, pure and simple.

USA: Police officers take a knee with George Floyd protesters in ...

GreggyOmega -

There was a pack of around 6-8 of them shooting firework at random people as they walk down the sidewalk. This is a peaceful, majority-Asian neighbourhood in Toronto.

As soon as I saw them I knew they were up to shit. I think they were considering hitting an old man (or me) but decided on a group of Indian guys walking with their bikes across the street.

Every racial group on earth lives here (only people I hardly ever see are white males). The only ones who would cause shit like this are blacks. I won’t judge individuals, but as a group they are the dirt worst.

Ive lived in Toronto most of my life and the only people I’ve ever seen cause problems are all black. Every crime I’ve witnessed, every person mouthing off in a store, causing problems on busses, etc. Always young black males.

Sick of this shit.

I knew canada was a gross place filled with people that are nice/polite in a very passive aggressive manner, but I had no idea the youths were accosting the masses with gunpowder devices. 

toronto minus well be mogadishu. 

KingSchlong - I from Texas, but I know peeps from Toronto, and have been there many times. A great city. Too liberal, however. That the authorities there let that shit go on for even 32 seconds says they are about in tune with many Northern (and some Southern) U.S. cities. Here in Texas, we don't give a flying FUK who you are, if you start shit, you get shit, pure and simple.

Enjoy that while it lasts.

There are shitty people of every race.  Your post would be no different to me if you titled it a "pack of white teens"....plenty of morons there too.

Same goes the other way.  Plenty of great people of every race.

i had breakfast with Doug Ford (Rob's bro) in Florida, randomly.

I No Kung Foo - 
KingSchlong - I from Texas, but I know peeps from Toronto, and have been there many times. A great city. Too liberal, however. That the authorities there let that shit go on for even 32 seconds says they are about in tune with many Northern (and some Southern) U.S. cities. Here in Texas, we don't give a flying FUK who you are, if you start shit, you get shit, pure and simple.

Enjoy that while it lasts.

Oh, I know, losers closing in from all sides...

1 Like

The blue pill is the most bitter pill of all.