Package Deal to Train at Fiore MMA

Living and Training Expenses

Package Deal for 1 Fighter
1 month= $915
2 months= $1,745
3 months= $2,575

Package Deal for 2 Fighters (per person)
1 month= $585
2 months= $1,115
3 months= $1,645

Hotel Includes
-Microwave and Refrigerator
-TV
-Pool
-Dining facility (extra cost)
-Walking distance from gym

Gym Includes
-Laundry facility
-Weights
-Cardio equipment
-Pool/Hot tub/Sauna

Train with fighters that fight on the biggest organizations across the world: UFC,Bellator, Cage Warriors, Strikeforce

How much of "this" can be expected? Phone Post

Not a bad deal at all! Phone Post

$585 a month for a package deal is a super sweet deal.Average hotel costs has to be around $65.00 a day.

Hey guys, I wish I could make it cheaper, but like Crowbar said the average hotel is 65.00 per night. I got the hotel to work out a lower rate for the fighters coming into Fiore MMA. I've done alot with the sport and want a stable of fighters that are willing to work and dedicate their time to training full time. Come try us out and if you feel it's a fit then anything is negotiable. Also can rent with other fighters so you don't have to stay at a hotel.

Who do you have at your gym? Who are the coaches? Phone Post

Marc, will you be getting naked and oil grappling with us? Phone Post

TTT

where is the gym located?

TTT Phone Post

TTT some good fighters under this man Phone Post

ttt

We are are located Springfield, IL and the guys that train their are.
FOIRE MMA PRO Fight Roster
125lbs Josh Epps
135lbs Brandon Wood
135lbs Jake Constant
135lbs-145lbs Justin Robbin
145lbs Mike Baskis
145lbs Chris tickle 7-4 UFC, TUF 15
155lbs Matt Veach 12-4 UFC
155lbs Kyle Watson 15-9-1 UFC, TUF 12
155lbs Aaron Carter
170lbs Quartus Stitt
170lbs Benny Alloway #1 rank 170lbs in AUS
170lbs Brandon Becker 3x All Ameican D-1
170lbs-185lbs Jake Hecht 11-4 UFC
170lbs Tommy Spree 21-5 UFC, TUF 6
185lbs Josh Stewart
185lbs-205lbs Dustin Jacoby 7-2 UFC
185lbs-205lbs Louis Dewerdt
205lbs Eddie Smith
HVT Bobby Brents 12-3
HVT John Wiezorek 11-2 UFC
HVT David Fuller
Other that train here for thier fights
Brian Ebersole UFC
Ben Stark TUF
Rob Washington 155lbs
Billy Harris 125lbs #1 ranked UK 125lbs

DAMN, what a steal.

I'd love to come out for a month just for the experience and to elevate my game a bit.

marc fiore - Hey guys, I wish I could make it cheaper, but like Crowbar said the average hotel is 65.00 per night. I got the hotel to work out a lower rate for the fighters coming into Fiore MMA. I've done alot with the sport and want a stable of fighters that are willing to work and dedicate their time to training full time. Come try us out and if you feel it's a fit then anything is negotiable. Also can rent with other fighters so you don't have to stay at a hotel.

Great deal ! Wish I was still motivated enough to come down. Phone Post

Fiore's facility is really top of the line. His training room is extremely well kept with excellent quality equipment, coaching and a plethora of good training partners. Fiore's gym is attached to a state of the art traditional gym with weight training, crossfit equipment, lap pools, hot tubs, epson salts pool sauna and steam rooms not to mention a recovery/rehab room stocked with the best therapist/trainers which all come included with the training.

The atmosphere is unbelievably friendly and the guys are all very accepting. They train hard and there is a constant air of unity and a desire to improve themselves and the one's around them.

I strongly suggest going.

The difference one fighter and two is what gets me. If I could get the double price for one than I could very well consider it. Phone Post

Casehart - The difference would just be the number of people in 1 room. The room still costs the same.

Maybe you could see if Fiore has some people coming in alone that would wanna share a room and then you could bunk up and get the 2 person price.

BenStark - Casehart - The difference would just be the number of people in 1 room. The room still costs the same.

Maybe you could see if Fiore has some people coming in alone that would wanna share a room and then you could bunk up and get the 2 person price.

Oh you're bunking? Or how big is the hotel? Not sure what's the details? Phone Post

I appreciate the info tho Phone Post