Package Deal to Train at Fiore MMA

caseharts - 
BenStark - Casehart - The difference would just be the number of people in 1 room. The room still costs the same.

Maybe you could see if Fiore has some people coming in alone that would wanna share a room and then you could bunk up and get the 2 person price.

Oh you're bunking? Or how big is the hotel? Not sure what's the details? Phone Post

I don't know what he's got planned exactly. I just know when I was there he had 2 guys form England in and they bunked up together.

The Hotel is a nice hotel. I'm in hotel almost every weekend and this one is clean, big rooms and has every thing you need with in means. LOL. It is a 3min walk to my gym and plenty of stuff to do in Springfield. We work hard and we have lots of fun.

ttt for aspiring pros.

marc fiore - The Hotel is a nice hotel. I'm in hotel almost every weekend and this one is clean, big rooms and has every thing you need with in means. LOL. It is a 3min walk to my gym and plenty of stuff to do in Springfield. We work hard and we have lots of fun.

I'm just curious about sleeping arrangements Phone Post

Good stuff, I'll TTT this one.

Marc, let me know if you guys ever need new equipment or anything. www.ringsandcages.com

ttt

marc fiore - The Hotel is a nice hotel. I'm in hotel almost every weekend and this one is clean, big rooms and has every thing you need with in means. LOL. It is a 3min walk to my gym and plenty of stuff to do in Springfield. We work hard and we have lots of fun.
I'm just curious about sleeping arrangements

Sleeping arrangements, have you ever stayed at hotel? One guy go sleep in one bed and the other guy go sleep in the other bed. Go to sleep and you wake up hoping your roomate not in bed with you doing THIS.

Will THIS ever die?

Well im new to fiore mma but i have to speak from experince they have every thing you need to make you the best fighter you can be. Coach Fiore and his staff of trainers provide every thing you need to be ready , they push you and do every thing they can to make sure your 100%. There no egos all the fighters are welcoming. The gym next door has more stuff in it i caint even name. Its in you guys best intrest to come up and give them a try. Im moving up there from Oklahoma and its going to be the best thing ive ever done.

marc fiore - marc fiore - The Hotel is a nice hotel. I'm in hotel almost every weekend and this one is clean, big rooms and has every thing you need with in means. LOL. It is a 3min walk to my gym and plenty of stuff to do in Springfield. We work hard and we have lots of fun.

Sleeping arrangements, have you ever stayed at hotel? One guy go sleep in one bed and the other guy go sleep in the other bed. Go to sleep and you wake up hoping your roomate not in bed with you doing THIS.

Maybe hes trying to sleep with you... :) Phone Post

LOL at THIS and hotel rooms.

Sounds like a sweet deal Fiore. Better vacation than a dude ranch.

Would also like to be able to go for a month or two. Current finances and job wouldn't allow me to take that much time off though. Is this a limited time offer or something that will be ongoing? Phone Post

marc fiore - marc fiore - The Hotel is a nice hotel. I'm in hotel almost every weekend and this one is clean, big rooms and has every thing you need with in means. LOL. It is a 3min walk to my gym and plenty of stuff to do in Springfield. We work hard and we have lots of fun.

Thanks. :) Phone Post

jclass33 -  

how do u have 0 posts

caseharts - 
BenStark - Casehart - The difference would just be the number of people in 1 room. The room still costs the same.

Maybe you could see if Fiore has some people coming in alone that would wanna share a room and then you could bunk up and get the 2 person price.

Oh you're bunking? Or how big is the hotel? Not sure what's the details? Phone Post

If these little details are your 1st questions, it probably isnt for you.

$585/month(PP), based on 2 people, is a hell of a deal for what Fiore offers...

Amazing training best thing I've ever done for my career, great facility amazing coaches amazing fighters

DojoSensei you have a msg.

ttt

nice