Packers 2020 road to the Suberbowl

Didnt see a packers thread yet, so time to make one. 

I was hesitant because I'm not sure I will make it through the season if they keep up with the left-pandering political horseshit.  Hopefully the the KS game is as bad as it gets, it sounds like they got enough negative reaction they will shut the fuck up.  

Until then, GO PACK GO

2 Likes

I think you have the NFC north in the bag barring injury and any sort GM fuckery to run Aaron Rodgers out of town. 

The other NFC north teams are garbage,

On the Vikings game, was super happy with it

What I think happened:  

Both defenses got predictably sloppy by the end of the game, the vikings quite a bit earlier.  This osnt surprising, and I dont think you will see good defense football in the league until well into October.

Adam's took a young secondary to school.  Rodgers looks more comfortable with his crew and back on form.  Lazard looks not only confident, but like a guy who wants the ball.  Everything about him looks improved.  

MVS looks way better in both route running and offensive awareness....but the FUCKING DROPS. Ugh.  He gets rid of the stone hands and everybody else in the league is gonna have a real problem though.  Let's hope.  

ILB looked way better.  They are keeping those guys home.  It looks like they simplified their roles and arent throwing in a ton of coverage shifts and inside blitzes. 

This is the smart thing to do.  Y0u cant have premier players at every single damn position.  Let your much more talent deep secondary and D line run the gimmicks, let this group just focus on the basics and dont leave them on an island.  

This game answered a ton of questions, and even with O linemen going down left and right the protection was pretty good.  

Good game.  Good team.  Z Smith and Rodgers are right.  This system already looks much smoother right off the bat , and this team is being underrated.

DaveFu -

I think you have the NFC north in the bag barring injury and any sort GM fuckery to run Aaron Rodgers out of town. 

The other NFC north teams are garbage,

Yea, I thought the vikings secondary was a question mark...but unless those young guys develop unusually fast, it's not a question any more.  

Rodgers picked them apart, and did so with very little trouble.

I think there are still questions about how good the bears are.   They still have  pretty great defense...though defenses will definitely be dicey the front half of this year.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/2020-Packers-Road-to-the-Super-Bowl-Thread:2844787?pc=10

VFR -

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/2020-Packers-Road-to-the-Super-Bowl-Thread:2844787?pc=10

Oops

Yea I was surprised I didnt see 9ne from Yossarian or Rufus yet.

Go Packers!

In.

Go Pack Go!