Packers take a project QB

One game away from the SB.  NEED and IBL.  NEED another WR.

Rodgers has already expressed multiple times he wants to play into his 40s.  3 years left on the contract.

SO LETS DRAFT A FUCKING PROJECT QB THAT HAS AN EXTRAORDINARILY HIGH BUST CHANCE AND LEAVE A BOUNTY OF EXTREMELY TALENTED PLAYERS IN MUST-HAVE POSTIONS ON THE TABLE.

IM GOING TO BURN THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY DOWN.

WHAT IN THE MOTHER-FUCK WAS THAT SHIT.

1 Like

As a Vikings fan I was good with the pick and actually laughed out loud. 

4 Likes

Didnt they try that with brett hundley?

Oh look there goes queen...and a few other players for teams who DIDNT TAKE A FUCKING QB BECAUSE THEY WERENT FUCKING GONNA.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TRADE UP FOR THIS SHIT.

AndrewWilshere - Didnt they try that with brett hundley?

Fuck no, Hundley was a 5th round makeup pick.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen the Packers do.

JoeVIP -

I’m surprised you weren’t busy counting Lombardi trophy’s...... Oh that’s right

Thanks for not picking Queen.

He’s going to end up making a pro bowl in Baltimore 

I had the over win total on Utah State last season, watched nearly all thier games, Love is super talented, reminds me alot of Mahomes actually, Utah State doesn't have nearly as much talent as an Alabama or LSU so he isnt as high profile, Rogers can potentially leave in 2022, so you groom Love to start then.

You sound the same as the hysterical women who complained when we picked Aaron. This WR draft has been touted all along for its depth. We're gonna get two good pass catchers in the 2nd and 3rd. Relax. Kid gets to develop for 3 years behind Rogers and then we will see.

I hope in 5 years, 10 years, I'm wrong. But that that was a stupid fucking pick. Nothing against Love. 

Why trade up? 

RockTheVote -

You sound the same as the hysterical women who complained when we picked Aaron. This WR draft has been touted all along for its depth. We're gonna get two good pass catchers in the 2nd and 3rd. Relax. Kid gets to develop for 3 years behind Rogers and then we will see.

Since Rodgers was drafted the Packers have drafted a combined ZERO 1st round WRs, TEs, and RBs combined

I love it! I absolutely love it!!!!! 

SKOL!!

Fan of Fanboys -
RockTheVote -

Since Rodgers was drafted the Packers have drafted a combined ZERO 1st round WRs, TEs, and RBs combined

That's crazy!

Great pick!!!

BEAR DOWN

1 Like

Huggsbear - 

I had the over win total on Utah State last season, watched nearly all thier games, Love is super talented, reminds me alot of Mahomes actually, Utah State doesn't have nearly as much talent as an Alabama or LSU so he isnt as high profile, Rogers can potentially leave in 2022, so you groom Love to start then.

they should def. not try to win between now and then

Pick doesn't make sense.  Unless Rodgers gets hurt, you're going to get 1 or 2 years max out of Love before you gotta pay him again.

JoeVIP  - 

you should laugh once for each division title the Vikings have, twice for each NFC championship win and three times for each SB

really, would be more of a quick chuckle

Fan of Fanboys -

I hope in 5 years, 10 years, I'm wrong. But that that was a stupid fucking pick. Nothing against Love. 

Why trade up? 

cuz indy and ne were waiting at the beginning of the second round to trade ahead of us

Fuck the Packers...