Pacquaio vs Maidana , If PBF won't fight Pac

I wouldn't mind this fight. Styles makes fights...These 2 styles I wanna see

That would be a fun fight. Phone Post 3.0

That fight tonight did make me reevaluate Manny's chances against Floyd. If Maidana with his slow feet and wide punches was able to successfully apply pressure and lands shots on Floyd what would Manny be able to do? Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Or Maidana and Marquez. Welcome to the big bucks now Maidana, you're here to stay!

Greenup - That would be a fun fight. Phone Post 3.0

I think it would. My question is...What happens if Pacquaios KO's Maidana or totally dominates the fight?

This would be 12 rounds of action, would love to see it.

uniquetechnique - 
Greenup - That would be a fun fight. Phone Post 3.0

I think it would. My question is...What happens if Pacquaios KO's Maidana or totally dominates the fight?

You learn more about styles making fights and how good Pac still is.

Chappie - That fight tonight did make me reevaluate Manny's chances against Floyd. If Maidana with his slow feet and wide punches was able to successfully apply pressure and lands shots on Floyd what would Manny be able to do? Phone Post 3.0

Pacquiao doesn't fight like Maidana though. What worked tonight against Floyd was physicality/rough tactics along with constant forward pressure by bulling in with the head while winging punches from awkward angles. Basically a Rocky Marciano strategy.

Manny isn't a road grader like that. His game is based on movement: get in fast, launch a swarm of combos, then get out fast before the opponent has a chance to hit back. Repeat ad nauseam.

Pacman vs Broner

I have a Feeling Mayweather vs Pacman will happen on his 50th pro fight.

He is contracted up to his 49th, No doubt he will want to try get 50 undefeated.

PoundforPound - 
Chappie - That fight tonight did make me reevaluate Manny's chances against Floyd. If Maidana with his slow feet and wide punches was able to successfully apply pressure and lands shots on Floyd what would Manny be able to do? Phone Post 3.0

Pacquiao doesn't fight like Maidana though. What worked tonight against Floyd was physicality/rough tactics along with constant forward pressure by bulling in with the head while winging punches from awkward angles. Basically a Rocky Marciano strategy.

Manny isn't a road grader like that. His game is based on movement: get in fast, launch a swarm of combos, then get out fast before the opponent has a chance to hit back. Repeat ad nauseam.

I don't think Pacquiao has the speed like he used to, He showed it in his last fight. His left isn't the Left power punch that used to KO fools out.

I agree with Maidana's tactics. It reminded me of a Wrestler shooting in but Maidana would lunge so fast that Mayweather didn't expect Maidana to keep lunging till he went to the ropes. Alot of Dirty boxing as well.

I don't think it matters unless Golden Boy and Top Rank can come to an agreement. With the news of Oscar and Bob Arum having their little reunion this weekend who knows.

I think a fighter like Maidana would bring the best out in Pacquaio but I don't think he'd be able to rough him up like he did with Floyd tonight cos the angles Pac uses and also the fact that he's a southpaw would have him hitting air. Phone Post 3.0

Pac vs Khan would be a good fight. Winner gets Floyd. Probably won't happen but I can dream. Phone Post 3.0