Pacquiao VS Marquez IV on November 10?

According to a source, Juan Manuel Marquez and Zanfer Promotions have reached an initial agreement with Top Rank to fight Manny Pacquiao on November 10 in Las Vegas. Marquez met Monday in Mexico City with Zanfer and is said to have reached an agreement. Apparently there will be no rematch between Pacquiao and Bradley, as Pacman is eyeing Floyd Mayweather in 2013. Marquez, the current WBA lightweight super champion and WBO super lightweight champion has always fought Pacquiao tough with two controversial losses and a draw.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/paquiao-marquez-on-november-10-132125

UPDATE:

A source has revealed to Fightnews.com that there is a possibility that Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez and Filipino star Manny Pacquiao may collide in Mexico specifically in the New Mexico City Arena possibly December 8, a date that seems to be available. The source indicates that Zanfer Promotions and Top Rank are looking for all possible alternatives for Pacquiao-Marquez IV and are close to finalizing it. It’s also intended that the fight is for a 147 pound title with a catchweight in the range of 142-143 pounds and a possible WBC Diamond Belt.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/marquez-pacquiao-iv-update-132270

I'm a huge Pacman fan (IMO he's still #1 P4P) but he should push for an immediate rematch rectify that "lost" to Bradley, sort of what happened with UFC's Frankie Edgar-Benson Henderson (though of course different results and what not but you get the idea), then proceeds to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. Just ENOUGH with Marquez fights already even if they're good as it's a lose-lose situation for him at this point.

Manny will be gifted yet ANOTHER decision. JMM needs to KO PAC, otherwise he wont win Phone Post

Jesus Christ who gives a shit? No need for a 4th fight Phone Post

Irrelevant fight is irrelevant

Just fight Floyd already please. I know Pac is coming off a loss and Floyd has been somewhat inactive for the last few years, but everyone still wants this fight and it would do incredibly well, if not break records.

Boxing needs this fight, fuck Bob Arum for letting it happen.

Crazy to think how big Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao would have been at it's peak interest.

No need for a fourth fight. It's pretty clear JMM is superior to Manny.

No thanks, Arum. Phone Post

JMM > Pacman
Pacman > Bradley

But Pac has a loss on his record to Bradley, shouldn't he want to avenge that to build up the Floyd fight even more? Phone Post

Card - Crazy to think how big Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao would have been at it's peak interest.

Not only "big", but THE BIGGEST fight in combat sports history. It would break all sorts of records. Just unfortunate it didn't happen when it mattered most.

I think this was more Pacs choice than anything else. He has a long enough history and enough respect for Marquez to give him another shot and another big payday, especially considering how controversial their last fight was.

I thought there was a rematch with Bradley first?

Mayweedz - I think this was more Pacs choice than anything else. He has a long enough history and enough respect for Marquez to give him another shot and another big payday, especially considering how controversial their last fight was.

word

genshi -  Irrelevant fight is irrelevant

IMO Marquez should have won the last two. 

But whatever, he deserves another big payday.

yawn

ajsr - No need for a fourth fight. It's pretty clear JMM is superior to Manny.

This.but I'll watch hoping they give him some vindication Phone Post

rrefs - what happened to bradley?

Would be hilarious if one ups Manny and fights Floyd first.

dumb they have had the same fight 3 times in a row pretty much

The two of them always make for a exciting fight... I'll watch. Phone Post