Pacquiao's next fight scheduled for May 7th

For my fellow, Pacman fans.

@danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Just spoke to Bob Arum, who is in Philippines meeting with #MannyPacquiao. He said Manny's next fight date is set: May 7 in the US. #boxing

http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/status/14915668528861184

pretty sure its Shane

Riley Freeman - Big money if he fights Marquez on Cinco de Mayo weekend.

This interests me more than a fight with Shane.

Pacquiao vs Berto would be sooooo awesome. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I think it's Shane too.

would love it if JMM but most likely Sugar Shane.

oh well......   easy money I guess.

Once again Manny fights another Mayweather victim. What a joke.

I'm sure Floyd can appreciate the current manner of which Uncle Bob is selecting opponent$.  

Still if Pac finishes out his last 3 fights with Shane, JMM and then hopefully Floyd it will have been an incredible run, even if he were to lose one of the last 2. (he won't)

UltraMagnus - 
Dawkins - Once again Manny fights another Mayweather victim. What a joke.

????? Ricky hatton won 2 fights after that and one dominating performance against Maulinagie......I hate that guys name....

Those were warm up fights.

He's fighting Mayhem Miller at 185, like the real man that he is.

+63 represent!!

don't forget Cotto (who for some reason never got to fight floyd)  went and won the WBC belt from Yuri Foreman right after his fight with Pac.

UltraMagnus - 
Dawkins - 
UltraMagnus - 
Dawkins - Once again Manny fights another Mayweather victim. What a joke.

????? Ricky hatton won 2 fights after that and one dominating performance against Maulinagie......I hate that guys name....

Those were warm up fights.

Excuses......

Floyd always cherry picks his opponents and gets praised for it like fighting Zab when Zab lost to freaking Carlos Baldomir in the process losing his belts............

And explain to me why it's okay for Manny to cherry pick his opponents?

1) Arum has said it's Mosley and looking like Vegas for Cinco de Mayo
2) Schaefer wants Vegas for Haye Klitschko for that weekend.

Interesting to see which one Ross Greenburg forces through.

lol @ Berto

yet to fight anyone with a name and a ZERO draw.  even amongst his own people.

at this point??? ofcourse AT THIS POINT because Marg got completely destroyed.  LMAO  

prior to getting deformed he was a much bigger draw than Berto.

just an all around retarted statement, and this coming from a guy who said Marg was gonna KO Manny.  LMFAO 

you have zero cred dude.  what is this like your 5th differnt SN now???

Berto couldn't even get 2k people in the house to watch his fundraiser fight for Haiti. 

Manny just has to stay busy till Floyd gets his ass out of his head and sorts out his life.     Shane is not ideal but he's still a name and will draw big,  bigger than Berto could even hope for.   

After he smashes shane then he can do JMM a favor and stomp his ass too for good, then and hopefully then Floyd will have his shit together.    No other fights needed after that, no one else matters,   legacy sealed, call it a career and focus on politics.

Mayorga was 4 fights ago and it was coming off a loss from Cotto who derailed his comeback streak.

the proceeding Marg fight was huge and the Floyd fight did 1.4 mill.    the Mora fight was still the main event and his name is still widely recognized by common fans.

this fight is basically to pass time make dough and take a name until Floyd gets his shit straight.  

I order every Manny fight even th Margarito one that completely offended my values, but I can't do it anymore - I have zero interest in this fight. Phone Post

well, to be fair they haven't announced the opponent yet.   I'm holding a small hope that it will be Marquez for Cinco De Mayo but ...... we're talking Bob Arum here.

BuddyRevell - 

i am praying to the almighty jebus so that pac vs marquez III will happen.

my second choice would be pac vs berto, only because i have zero interest in pac vs mosley.

forumnewb - 
BuddyRevell - 

about 74% of pac fans polled want the JMM fight too but Schaeffer probably priced them out of the running.