Pacs people have stopped putting him in with Khan

Amir says its left a lot of tension in the air , Pacmans people don't want him doing and more sparring with Khan and make sure Manny trains when Khan is not in the gym .

said him and PAC are still cool but the 2 camps are a bit frosty .

what do you make of this ? Phone Post

where did you hear this?

link?

Sky sports news bro . Phone Post

this is from the Mirror but oddly SSN don't seem to be running the story anymore and have replaced it with a story about how Kahn and manny will never fight and ARE still training together lol

"Amir Khan reveals training camp tension with Manny Pacquaio
by David Anderson, Daily Mirror

AMIR KHAN has opened the door for a possible fight with pal Manny Pacquiao after revealing growing tension between their camps.

Khan claims Pacquiao's people have stopped them training together at Freddie Roach's Wild Card gym in Los Angeles and put a block on them sparring.

The WBA and IBF light-welterweight king, who is preparing for his December 10 defence against Lamont Peterson, said: 'Manny's never been on my radar, but there's tension in the camp. It's like his people are thinking there could be a fight between us.

'His camp don't want me sparring with him and we train at different times.

'It's like they're keeping us apart. We still see each other for a chat, but it's not how it used to be.'

Rate this story:

Send this story to a friend
MORE" Phone Post

wow I'm unbanned Phone Post

He would spank khan! Phone Post

Spartan79 - He would spank khan! Phone Post

I agree but it's obvious he struggles with him in sparring sessions , maybe they don't like the psychological effect it's having on him .

Khan can dig and had ungodly speed , I imagine he is very frustrating for anyone to spar against . Phone Post

Manny probably got tired of holding back due to Khan's glass jaw!

PoundforPound - Manny probably got tired of holding back due to Khan's glass jaw!

best chin in the division mate , took Maidanas bombs . Phone Post

^ really ? Yeah he took some bombs from a puncher but manny??? Come on man he would knock the granny out of khan. Khan has great speed n power , even foot work but is he enough for PAC man. No fucking way IMHO. Maybe khan has sparred well but a all out fight is a differnt gravy baby!
If it could be a good earner and a fight could be on the cards then it's only right to stop sparing. I still think khan is not ready for pacman.
The only way khan wins is when pacman is past his prime! Phone Post

Spartan79 - ^ really ? Yeah he took some bombs from a puncher but manny??? Come on man he would knock the granny out of khan. Khan has great speed n power , even foot work but is he enough for PAC man. No fucking way IMHO. Maybe khan has sparred well but a all out fight is a differnt gravy baby!
If it could be a good earner and a fight could be on the cards then it's only right to stop sparing. I still think khan is not ready for pacman.
The only way khan wins is when pacman is past his prime! Phone Post

I agree with you bro .

it has to be one of 2 things, either ...

Manny has seen enough in training to make him want to fight Amir next year , he thinks he can and will knock him out . also is probably a bit sick of the rumors that Amir gets the better if him in training , wants to set the record straight in a real fight .

or

Amir is getting the better of Pacman in the gym and it's affecting his confidence , Manny has had a dip in his performances recently , maybe this is why . in which case mannys people just want to distance themselves from Amir all together and if they end up fighting, so be it .

which is it ? Phone Post

I think both camps see potentail for a fight so best bet stop sparring and see what happens. Good one to watch though! Phone Post

at this point and time pac needs big money fights and khan is a huge name. no need to be friendly since they are headed on a collision course

I would expect Pacquaio to beat Khan and most likely KO him if they ever fought but all reports, and this includes from Roach and Pacquaio himself are that Pacquaio has real difficulty when sparring with Khan.

"Amir kicked my ass" - official words from Pacman after a bad day's sparring against Amir Khan.

Amir is sparring with Hose Benevidez who is also on that card I think . Phone Post

Lookin Reem, Smelling Reem, Being Reem - Kel brook would bitch slap khan Phone Post

if he could get to him he would stay got , I would love to see that fight , nightmare match up for Khan but he has the tools to beat anyone .

Brook has crazy skills , he seems to put pressure on when he's not even doing anything , kind of shrinks the ring down and suffocates his opponent without being a swarmer or a spaz . Phone Post

that was kind of just blurted out in the interview after his last fight , Froch knew fuck all about it anyway.

there is no opponent , but yeah he is on that card according to Eddie Hearn , Phone Post

ttt Phone Post