Pahoa Hawaiian Kingdom traffic stop. Thoughts?

http://youtu.be/aDG_Wj0KtIs Phone Post 3.0

At first I didn't think I'd watch all 43 minutes but definitely worth a watch Phone Post 3.0

I've encountered a few guys like this but they've all just taken the ticket and politely said they'd fight it in court. Phone Post 3.0

Idiot. First two minutes I heard all I need to hear.

Watch the whole thing. It gets better. LOL Phone Post 3.0

for later

Some of my favorite quotes:
"you'll trip out what the truth is!" "I always get pulled over by everybody." "when a country comes and occupies a country they are supposed to enforce that countries laws?" "Obamas duty to take upon what is happening and giving it back." "The president should be talking to me..." "the chief of police rightfully has to come to me.."

Fucking youtube stars...no insurance...no license...no registration...take that truck and destroy it please..

That did not get better Jimmy...what a bunch of bullshit.
They couldn't come up with a cause to get him out of the car? He wasted all that time just to take a citation?
suspected stolen vehicle? driver matches a description of a fugitive? fuck me...let's just give the state back...i'll move.

Translation of when one officer spoke Hawaiian plz Phone Post

I literally fell asleep listening to that.

"Brah, go to the website, you'll trip out!"

Yes, all the world's objective truth lives on the internet.

Is this the big island? Here he would have been hooked up in five minutes tops. DWOL, ect. Tow vehicle for untaxed, no insurance. Just think if he hit one of your loved ones, who's gonna cover medical expenses? The kingdom? Doubt it. Can't file lawsuit he don't got shit.  Arrest and get him in the system.  BTW, if it is a kingdom, I would have asked who your king is.  Dumbass actually thinks that's better.  Retard.  Any half way decent king would have that moron executed.

Robobear - 

Is this the big island? Here he would have been hooked up in five minutes tops. DWOL, ect. Tow vehicle for untaxed, no insurance. Just think if he hit one of your loved ones, who's gonna cover medical expenses? The kingdom? Doubt it. Can't file lawsuit he don't got shit.  Arrest and get him in the system.  BTW, if it is a kingdom, I would have asked who your king is.  Dumbass actually thinks that's better.  Retard.  Any half way decent king would have that moron executed.

Every king needs a fool!

I was thinking same.
Driving Without a valid driver's license, at a minimum and tow for no insurance, tag for the Tax and safety. Everyone hates the people enforcing those laws until you get hit by one of these guys and they can't pay for your damages and injuries.

People were mentioning that they were on private property, but the forget that the initial violation was observed on City and County roads prior to pulling in to the recycle station.

I've met many Kingdom / Sovereignty people. There's a difference between those guys who have a belief and this guy trying to get youtube hits. Phone Post 3.0

If all they ended up doing was citing him, after all that. And not even towing the car, I wonder what they would have done if he just straight up refused to roll down the window? Phone Post 3.0

Refuses name, arrest as John Doe.  AFIS checks would ID him at receiving. DWOL gets him in the system and starts to generate warrants when he doesn't show up for court.  Warrants can be served on private/public property by any LEO.  Can even force entry without warrant, just not between the hours of 2200-0600.  Refuse to get out of car=necessary force to effect a lawful arrest.  Taser is an option.  My 2cents

Robobear - 

Refuses name, arrest as John Doe.  AFIS checks would ID him at receiving. DWOL gets him in the system and starts to generate warrants when he doesn't show up for court.  Warrants can be served on private/public property by any LEO.  Can even force entry without warrant, just not between the hours of 2200-0600.  Refuse to get out of car=necessary force to effect a lawful arrest.  Taser is an option.  My 2cents

i would have loved to see the taser in play here. that would have shut him the fuck up! This was a recent event and I can understand law enforcements reluctance to conduct swift and forceful justice knowing that they may get hammered by the DOJ and our faggot President.

This is exactly why all these other distractions from NY and St. Louis should have been handled at the local level and the fed and the press should have kept its racist nose out of it. Now we have law enforcement second guessing incidents that should be relatively routine.

Honestly, I would support the Hawaiian movement if the stopped calling it a kingdom. I agree with robo, any society governed by leadership handed down by birth is fucking retarted. I would love nothing else than to stop paying taxes to this shitty country but I suspect that the Hawaiian Kingdom would be much worse for me...

If we go back to kingdom, and even if you're Hawaiian, you better hope you come from a very favorable bloodline or things are likely gonna suck for you too. And it'll suck completely at the whims of whoever takes over.

Which brings me to a question...which bloodline is supposed to re-assume the throne?

Moke - If we go back to kingdom, and even if you're Hawaiian, you better hope you come from a very favorable bloodline or things are likely gonna suck for you too. And it'll suck completely at the whims of whoever takes over.

Which brings me to a question...which bloodline is supposed to re-assume the throne?

Souza-Tamayoshi-Chang bloodline?

i want to be king.

i would fix shit.

Can I be king? I promise to run shit correct Phone Post 3.0

These turds upset me the most because they are a burden on society.  They use our roads, public service, protection, yet they want to be independent and not pay taxes.  FU. Move to another country.  When your house burns down don't call HFD.  When your grandma gets robbed don't call HPD.  Don't let your kids into the public school system and for fucks sake don't take welfare or EBT cards.  Then and only then will I relent.