Paid IPTV

I am going to set it up but don't want to mess with attempting free IPTV. Which paid IPTV services do you use and is it stable?

Checking Reddit, seems like https://ntv.mx is popular. 

Are they worth it? I use an iptv that is reliable like 70-80% of the time. Is a paid one good everytime?

^^thats what I understand, paid is more reliable than free. Hoping others chime in. 

Gears tv ....15 a month

thebehemoth73 -

Gears tv ....15 a month

Thanks. Any pros/cons?

Dajuisher -
thebehemoth73 -

Gears tv ....15 a month

Thanks. Any pros/cons?

And it's $20 a month now. 

I use ace.  I believe it is $11 per month or you can buy it for the year for $80.  They have an android app that works out really good if you want to watch it on your phone.  I've been very happy with it.

Subbed

in

I'm using Radiosity now. It's $17 a month and i run it on a Roku. I really like it so far. Good HD live tv and a really good movie and show library.

I've also really enjoyed Ace

What is ace?

I have Ace now. Picture is great, reliability is not. When I had Crown it worked better than this. Will switch back at the end of the month.

Dajuisher -
Dajuisher -
thebehemoth73 -

Gears tv ....15 a month

Thanks. Any pros/cons?

And it's $20 a month now. 

Really ?? I think I got locked in at 15

Gears tv here.  Works awesome

Been using IPGuys for close to a year now, have had maybe 2 issues in that time, which were resolved pretty damn quick. $10/month if you pay for 6months. Guide is pretty good, quality is pretty good, stability is primo.

Sub

Archangel - What is ace?

Ace IPTV

Sub