Paige and Alberto getting married tomorrow

See below:

From ADR:

"I doesn't matter how many times you try to break us... is not gonna happen... we were harassed by a company we still are... cause you don't fool me MF's I know I was you trying to destroy us... destroy my baby... she's better stronger than all of you pieces of ?? We are getting married Wednesday ... Have a nice and go and F... yourself hatters"

Are brad & Xavier invited ? 

Talk about a shotgun wedding..

What's her: something old, something new, and something blue..?

Old-sex tape
New-job after WWE lets her go
Blue-subscription for Valtrex

They took care of the Bacherlorette Party

Lol mistake amigo

Feel bad for Paige she admitted to wanting to harm herself recently.

Barry_BondsMVP -

Feel bad for Paige she admitted to wanting to harm herself recently.

Well ADR can do the harming for her. He seems like that type of fella.

They deserve each other

True love's kiss is a hell of a drug

Domestic Abuse charges coming up within a year

TheBearStare - True love's kiss is a hell of a drug

Domestic Abuse charges coming up within a year

I don't think so, he clearly has no issues with beating up local geeks at Indy shows, but if he was abusive to females we would probably already have stories out there from his ex wife. She claims their marriage ended because of adultery and if she wanted to bury him we'd probably have stories from her if he was an abusive dude.

Cultish love, this will end in tragedy.

Hope it won't, don't hope that on anyone but the ultra-posessive language in that statement screams unbalanced people infatuated not in love and that goes one of two ways and Christy Mack and War Machine is one way...

This will end with police being called and someone getting stabbed.

Koma - 

From ADR:

"I doesn't matter how many times you try to break us... is not gonna happen... we were harassed by a company we still are... cause you don't fool me MF's I know I was you trying to destroy us... destroy my baby... she's better stronger than all of you pieces of ?? We are getting married Wednesday ... Have a nice and go and F... yourself hatters"

What the fuck did I do??

So he's blaming the Paige leaks on the company?

kingofpancakes80 - So he's blaming the Paige leaks on the company?
L OH FUCKING L

Can you imagine how nut bag paranoid their kids will be?

Wish them well but you just know this ain't going to end well far to much crazy for two cats.

Damn, ADR- WTF?! This is like Wikileaks: it doesn't matter who actually leaked the material, the fact is Paige had to do the filthy things on those videos before they could be leaked. Of course she has a right to her privacy, but ADR knows how dirty she is and STILL wants to marry her?!

Alberto and Tito need to form a "Mexicans Who Marry Dirty White Bitches" support group.