Paige & Sage: 'Youngins taking over' a gallery

Jackson_Junior - Paige and Jo Jo main eventing a ufc card is pathetic Phone Post 3.0
Sooo.... don't watch it. Fuckin moron. Phone Post 3.0

El Ninja - Folks like this are the future of the sport. That said, it doesn't really interest me, no complaints or shitty comments from me but i find the 'new' mma to be boring and too full of bullshit to waste much of my time. (I guess that was a l'il salty)...
I usually just fast forward through events and skip all the canned footage played during a live event.
I'm old (40 ) i miss renting the vhs tapes not knowing what happened, $14.99 ppv's and watching pride ppv not even knowing who was on the card till it flashed on the screen.
I can't get interested in this OC version of what used to be called cage fighting.

Just my $0.02 Phone Post 3.0
I miss the tape traditing and suprises, but to me, the main thing that has impacted my enjoyment is just how much mma is on.

Sounds ridiculous, but I guess more isn't always better. Phone Post 3.0

lol, blue please

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab4/nekkidnorman/ConorSage.gif

submit1337 -
Jackson_Junior - Paige and Jo Jo main eventing a ufc card is pathetic Phone Post 3.0
I think his point is in fact that he wont be watching. Nor will i. Guess i'm not a real fan of cage fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - Paige and Jo Jo main eventing a ufc card is pathetic Phone Post 3.0

Relax, it's only a Fight Night, one of the many events. It's not like it's a PPV.

El Ninja -
submit1337 -
I think his point is in fact that he wont be watching. Nor will i. Guess i'm not a real fan of cage fighting. Phone Post 3.0
Can't afford fight pass? Phone Post 3.0

Afford? Yes. Sucker? No. Phone Post 3.0

El Ninja -
submit1337 -
It's called whining about something that doesn't affect you. Phone Post 3.0