Paige Van Zant Just Got Engaged!

How long have they dated??

That dude must have a hogoso on him! GOT DAYUM

Also, that Cody thing is fake.

NHB USA -
How long have they dated??

Sheeesh #codygarbrandt got no chill ??

A post shared by ????ORIGINAL MMA CONTENT ???? (@beaversmash) on Jan 28, 2018 at 4:07pm PST

Good for her.

These two cuties ?? @paigevanzantufc

A post shared by Austin Vanderford (@austinv170mma) on Dec 9, 2017 at 1:00pm PST

lol @ u guys posting that photoshopped Cody tweet. If it's on the internet, it must be real!!

DREXp - 

Cody garbrant shared the photo and Said "I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure" 

He's such a dick

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Begz8Krhlms/

We all make dumb decisions in life. Good for him though. I always tell my girlfriend of 5 years after she asks me “when I am going to propose?” I tell her when she is pulling in 6 figures and it becomes worth it for me. I assume Paige is pulling in that amount. 

Good for Paige. She should go have some babies.

Damn some haters here lol

DREXp -

Cody garbrant shared the photo and Said "I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure" 

He's such a dick

Whoa lol, even if fake that's heavy duty hating.

well i guess i have to get a gf now...oh wait i still have mercedes terrel

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

We all make dumb decisions in life. Good for him though. I always tell my girlfriend of 5 years after she asks me “when I am going to propose?” I tell her when she is pulling in 6 figures and it becomes worth it for me. I assume Paige is pulling in that amount. 

If your girlfriend is asking "when are you going to propose?" There might be some underlying objectives.. just saying... duuuude.

NHB USA -
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

If your girlfriend is asking "when are you going to propose?" There might be some underlying objectives.. just saying... duuuude.

what was paige with this dude a few months...seems quick. I know a dime piece i went to school with was wondering when her man would propose talking if it was common law theyd be together etc. 5 years later they are married now. Few houses with acres and ponds and moats. Maybe he just wanted to get his shit together. Picture a white jessica alba thats her

Fight night ??

A post shared by Paige VanZant (@paigevanzantufc) on Feb 3, 2018 at 8:46pm PST

INDK -
DREXp -

He's such a dick

Whoa lol, even if fake that's heavy duty hating.

How is it heavy duty hating if it's fake?

that dude outkicked his coverage by a fucking country mile 

I guess he spent everything on the ring, didn’t even take her somewhere where she would be dressed up.

HULC -

Slut.

lol great post. makes me miss the golden age of the internet..