Paige Van Zant Vs Jo Jo Calderwood - London March

Fucking right this is a click bait!

Hit up em all up on Twitter!

Jo Jo Calderwood - @DRKneevil

PVZ - @PaigeVanZantUFC

Dana White - @DanaWhite

Sean Shelby - @SeanShelby

or Copy paste this into twitter

@PaigeVanzantUFC Vs @DRkneevil In London please! @danawhite @seanshelby #ufc #ufclondon @UFCEurope #theUG

Worth a go! I believe in standing up and making a go of something. Imagine if the fans got this fight?

There is loads of stuff people are not happy with at the moment either in the UFC, Trump & Brexit.

Lets fuck all that off for a min and try and get a fight going! It was the underdog making that bark that got the UFC to where it is today! It also gave Trump & Brexit a vote in! So our voice can and WILL be heard! its 2017 motherfuckers! No better time to be alive!!

Calderwood whoops that ass...

If I'm gonna join a mob to get a fight made, I certainly wouldn't waste my effort on this one. Why would u not prefer a big name fight for London?

This has the most potential to be made so far.

We aint getting Bisping Vs Romero as much as i pray for it.

This match up has traction and is a fight fans going can get behind.

I get your point though!

piss off OP.

Pvz loses

Holy shit!  Your idea is trending!  

No.  No it isn't.

Calderwood would murder PVZ. If the UFC wants PVZ to get better and become a star then they won't match her with a killer like Calderwood.

Theyll give PVZ an easy fight.

Sunk faster than the titanic!

I still think this is a good fight!

oh well back to talking shit haha

Conor McSwagger -

Calderwood would murder PVZ. If the UFC wants PVZ to get better and become a star then they won't match her with a killer like Calderwood.

Theyll give PVZ an easy fight.

Lol no she wouldn't

PVZ should switch from UFC to MFC. She'd make a lot of tokens over there.

138 - 

I get your point though!

There are exceptions, but generally you don't want the hometown hero to get murked. Bisping/Romero in London is bad for business.

stevekt - PVZ should switch from UFC to MFC. She'd make a lot of tokens over there.
Chaturbate IMO

I think this is a horrible match up. It seems to me ufc brass is just trying to set pvz up for a 1st round highlight reel finish. Im a big fan of both women but Pvz's style is tailor-made to beat jojo. Pvz comes out super aggro and pushes the pace from the first bell. Jojo's has typically been a very slow starter and takes shots while she gets her own game going. I think pvz should win this 99/100. However, we all know how the mmagods do...

Jojo and Bec need a flyweight division

Son of Neckbone -
138 - 

I get your point though!

There are exceptions, but generally you don't want the hometown hero to get murked. Bisping/Romero in London is bad for business.

Or a loss builds Romero as a mega heel! Win/win if you ask me! 

Calderwood is going to need a bit of time to get down to fight weight. Have you seen the videos of her recently?

https://youtu.be/CIkUPxboW04

JOESONDO - Calderwood is going to need a bit of time to get down to fight weight. Have you seen the videos of her recently?

https://youtu.be/CIkUPxboW04

I can almost finish just from that voice.