Paige VanZant: I’m not just a pretty face

These Mma girls overestimate their beauty

Pretty yes.. Super hot no

Just my opinion Phone Post 3.0

I've always thought she was maaddddd overrated looks wise. Not my type at all. FRB called her the next Ronda lmao like what the fuck

the cockiness doesn't help either.

War herrig Phone Post 3.0

ttt

And apparently not gifted with much humility.

ImTheSandMan - 
theINFAMOUScarpe - Left school at 16 for being bullied? Really? Phone Post
Lol at being a idiot and making a ignorant post. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ you not understanding when to use "an" instead of "a" as you call someone else an(or is it a..) idiot.

Lots of these fighter girls have a blown up perception of their beauty. Phone Post 3.0

everything she says makes me cringe

When someone who is hot speaks of how hot they are. it kind of makes them not so hot... that being said, i'd smash that ass

considering she gets punched in the face for a living, she looks really good.

shes no 10 but i find her hotter than arianny or brittney

ImTheSandMan -
Clarence Parents -
ImTheSandMan - 
theINFAMOUScarpe - Left school at 16 for being bullied? Really? Phone Post
Lol at being a idiot and making a ignorant post. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ you not understanding when to use "an" instead of "a" as you call someone else an(or is it a..) idiot.
Holy shit, ypu are right. I made a mistake and I should definitely kill myself.

I can't even look at myself in the mirror, thank you for pointing out my mistake.

You must be a perfect human being, I bet you are rich and have a supermodel wife with your ability to recognize grammatical errors over the Internet. That's like the number one quality a girl looks for in a pompous dbag.

Don't worry bro, I'm offing myself because clearly I'm not fit for this world, why can't I be perfect like yourself? Phone Post 3.0

You sound very insecure. Grow up dude Phone Post

Not just a pretty face. Also has a tasty p***y. Phone Post 3.0

flip_guard - Not just a pretty face. Also has a tasty p***y. Phone Post 3.0
I bet it tastes sorta pooty. Phone Post 3.0

she's pretty but she can fight.

she's very aggressive in the cage and has no issues pulling the trigger. her and KGB lee are two that I'm really looking forward to fight.

Such a terrible affliction. Phone Post 3.0

pm1964 - She's not that hot actually, and Herrig came across so poorly on TUF that she cold never seem hot to me. Just my $.02.

Wow. Big step. Finally coming out on the UG. Congrats man! Must feel good to finally get it off your chest.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
Mertvaya Ruka - she's pretty but she can fight.

she's very aggressive in the cage and has no issues pulling the trigger. her and KGB lee are two that I'm really looking forward to fight.

KGB is a real combat machine. Her experience goes much earlier than her MMA apperances. Grappling, karate i think.  Just what we need.  Def def UFC material, she is in Invicta for now.  A real looker (lordy...) and likeable personality.

yeah, she really captured my attention, her standup is very good and seems pretty well rounded, those 2 are a must to follow, they'll make waves. She only fought once so far in Invicta I think?

If she was super bullied in HS i seriously doubt she was one of the hot chicks.

Also there is 0% chance that felice was.

I don't want to state the chick i think felice was though.

shaqitup - If she was super bullied in HS i seriously doubt she was one of the hot chicks.

Also there is 0% chance that felice was.

I don't want to state the chick i think felice was though.

unless she was the only white girl at her school...

So hot that she got bullied lol.

Not just a pretty face, also a tasty pu**y!!! Phone Post 3.0