Paige VanZant Pictures

When is she going to shave her head? Phone Post 3.0

I think she LOOKS BETTER when shes not done up and just in the gym. Anyone else?

PhillySportPhan - I think she LOOKS BETTER when shes not done up and just in the gym. Anyone else?

I totally agree. She wears too much makeup sometimes

Braziliam - When is she going to shave her head? Phone Post 3.0

SkrapPackRulesAll - shout out to Julio

Phone Post 3.0

5th one down on the right. Whos the dude in the mirror?

PhillySportPhan - I think she LOOKS BETTER when shes not done up and just in the gym. Anyone else?
1000%, I be telling my boy at work all the time. Way too much makeup. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus jump roping Christ running down the streets of Philadelphia while the Rocky theme plays...she is one fit bird. Phone Post 3.0

I do wonder how often she gets a testosterone injection Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - I just want to know if Cody got her Phone Post 3.0

I remember a few people on here saying that they broke up because she was holding out for marriage or some shit and Cody, despite his nickname, was having none of it. I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, though.

On a side note, IF those rumors are true, she sure posts a lot of half naked photos / spread crotch shots for a girl who is supposed to be prude as fuck.

Jack_Bauer -

I remember a few people on here saying that they broke up because she was holding out for marriage or some shit and Cody, despite his nickname, was having none of it. I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, though.

On a side note, IF those rumors are true, she sure posts a lot of half naked photos / spread crotch shots for a girl who is supposed to be prude as fuck.

Based on hotel room snapchats..... Cody plowed it like a true soldier. Don't kid yourselves. Phone Post 3.0

Holding out for marriage for Cody? 

She wasn't for Fili.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2272222/Andre-Fili/?page=1

Rudi - 
Jack_Bauer -

Based on hotel room snapchats..... Cody plowed it like a true soldier. Don't kid yourselves. Phone Post 3.0

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - she's hot, but I'd still feel like I was bangin the female Uriah Faber.
Go on.... Phone Post 3.0

I'm getting tattoos and that gay nouveau haircut to have a chance at her (already got a beard) Phone Post 3.0

sub

Sub Phone Post 3.0

MDubz - I would lick her shitter like an apple fritter
Carry on Phone Post 3.0
Nice lol Phone Post 3.0