Pain, Inc. Tournament results?

does anyone have any results from this weekend's pain inc. tourney in santa cruz?

How did Camarillo and Noman do?

Any other names?

Camarillo was only there as a ref, not to compete. The best match of the day though was between Jon Fitch and Jake Shields in the pro division, I'm sure Gumby will have some footage floating around soon

so who won that one?...the shields match.

I'll have footage up a little later this week. the Fitch/Shields
match was off the hook. I talked to Fitch after he saw the footage
and he couldn't believe he didn't tap to Shield's guillotine.

ttt for footage.

I know who won the welterweight advanced division.

miznich,

you triangled the "triangle king" thats poetic justice man. thats what he gets for sandbagging earlier.

Who is this triangle king who was snadbagging I cause i know i got triangled in the 155 to 170 advnaced division and only weighed 147 lbs for the tourney. Nopt trying to starts things but my name is cole escovedo and if this is who your talking about i wasnt sandbagging earlier i was told to enter the 145 to 155 intermediate divison i'm only a blue belt anyway so again if this " tri-king" is me i wasnt sandbagging thats and if this is my misunderstanding just ignore me im retarded.

-cole-

Give us the rundown on Fitch's NCCA Career????

cut Cole some slack, I think the stipulations for the divisions might have been unclear to many people because the intermediate division he was in had plenty of guys who seemed to be a bit better than intermediate

Back off of cole.

As for my ncaa carreer i did not place at the big tourny (NCAA). In fact i never qualified. The big ten tourny is the toughest conference tourny out there and it is no easy task to place and qualify for the ncaa's. I lost two very close matches my senior year that would have qualified me. I am sure i would have done well if i would not have made the mistakes that i made.

I beat some good people, and had some very close matches with some of the best. only got dominated once that year. I was ranked honorable mention my whole senior year, which is like being in the top 25 at my weight.

I was a team captain and am very proud of the work that I did. I am proud to be a boilermaker and very glad to have had Jessie Reyes, Scott Hinkle and the "big cat" Tom Erikson as coaches. I am also proud that I was alowed to stay on as a grad assistant after I graduated. I learned a lot that year.

Thanks for the interest,

Respectfully yours,
Jon Fitch

well since my sails have been deflated may I ask what you (cole) were doing in the 155 to 170lb division if you only weighed 147lbs?

just curious.

After Cole realized he should have been in the
advanced, (his coach told him intermediate) he
moved up to the advanced. Trouble was, there
was no one in the lighter advanced weight
classes, so he agreed to fight up (what, two weight
classes). Close match (Cole was actually up on
points), but Mitch, you were on a roll that day.

so who won the jake shields match??

gumby, do you happen to have any video/pictures from any of my matches?

What about from the kids matches.
My son Drew won second place and had an increadible match against the bigger of the two IMS academy kids.

jake lost on takedown points

Mitch- I got at least two of your matches. (Cole
and the final match). I got a lot of the kids divisions
(particularly the youngest division) which I'll
definitely be making a highlight video of since the
demand is so high, but I don't know which kid is
yours.

Really, aside from the Fitch Shields match (Fitch
won 4-0 on takedowns, but Shields had some very
close submission attempts), the kids were the
definite highlight of the day.

Mitch- I got at least two of your matches. (Cole