Painting with bob Ross on Netflix

My weekend plans are canceled Phone Post 3.0

Every time I've ever watched Bob Ross, at a certain point, I've thought to myself "Okay, Ross...now you fucked up; Way too much white on that brush stroke. You won't be able to bounce back from this."

He proved me wrong every single time. Phone Post 3.0

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. Phone Post 3.0

Hindu Nuffin - Every time I've ever watched Bob Ross, at a certain point, I've thought to myself "Okay, Ross...now you fucked up; Way too much white on that brush stroke. You won't be able to bounce back from this."

He proved me wrong every single time. Phone Post 3.0
I thought the same thing... I'd be talking shit

"Yeah mother fucker little too much cadmium yellow... yeah bitch know you fucked up I can't wai........ You magnificent bastard...you da real MVP Bob Ross!" Phone Post 3.0

This is a happy thread Phone Post 3.0

Just watched 10 min. Of the show. It has the same calming hypnotic effect it had when I was a kid. He's just so happy and relaxed. I think he must have been a Buddhist or something. Great show. Thx for mentioning this OP. Phone Post 3.0

Just beat the devil out of it Phone Post 3.0

The whole serious? Yeah, there's my weekend. Phone Post 3.0

Those chicks on all the YouTube videos who speak real soft to help put you to sleep (forgot the name for it) are basically doing a Bob Ross voice. It's more calming though when Ross speaks because he's actually doing something that draws you in. Phone Post 3.0

The Netflix show is "Bob Ross: beauty is everywhere". Its the Joy of Painting series rebranded. Shit's magical. Phone Post 3.0

I used to watch the heck out of that show as a kid. I too would think he muffed and then he would turn it into a masterpiece.

Feeling very nostalgic! Thanks for the thread OP, will have to watch a few. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

Love this mother fucker. Such a calming voice. He did have a coke nail tho so he might have enjoyed some occasional leisurely activities.... Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - Those chicks on all the YouTube videos who speak real soft to help put you to sleep (forgot the name for it) are basically doing a Bob Ross voice. It's more calming though when Ross speaks because he's actually doing something that draws you in. Phone Post 3.0
Asmr. That one Russian broad really does the job on me sometimes Phone Post 3.0

All the painting in the show are done in 30 minutes. I wonder what he can do with no time limit Phone Post 3.0

Bob Ross put me to sleep as a kid and I say that in the most complementary way possible Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah! Thanks for the heads up, OP Phone Post 3.0

I used to get pissed off when my bro would put this shit on tv......i ended up amazed everytime at the end. Phone Post 3.0

He made it look so easy. I always wanted to get an easel and some art supplies and attempt to mimmick what he did and see how crappy mine would come out.