Palestinian hits ppl w/car, then knifes them (vid)

In Israel...runs them over, then gets out and butcher knifes them...gets shot (by awesome gun wielding civilian), but continues to try to kill people.

...that's hate at a whole other level.

Graphic:

Thank god that wasn't a gun free zone.

Damn shit got REAL around 1:10

Dude was pissed about something for sure. Too bad we'll never know what. Phone Post 3.0

Thats a whole lot of hate on display there.

I wonder why he and other Palestinians are so angry?

RonnieF'nPickering! - I wonder why he and other Palestinians are so angry?

I dunno...when Palestine was carved up, Jordan got 70% of the land. Maybe we should ask Jordanians?

No man, it's the JEWS!

Moke - 
RonnieF'nPickering! - I wonder why he and other Palestinians are so angry?

I dunno...when Palestine was carved up, Jordan got 70% of the land. Maybe we should ask Jordanians?

No man, it's the JEWS!

Ah, I keep forgetting it's the Jordanians who keep stealing land, dozing down their homes and killing them!

Silly me!

70%...did you miss that part?

And if the Palestinians kept launching attacks on Jordan and kidnapping and killing kids, you can bet Jordan would do more than bulldoze homes.

...or are you under the assumption that Israel targets homes just as a fun hobby?

Holy fuck Phone Post 3.0

Wow the way in which that man was stabbing that guy with the big knife is horrifying Phone Post 3.0

What in the hell is going on? I would never go outside again .

Palestinians are fucking nuts....a bunch of pussies though Phone Post 3.0

Moke - 70%...did you miss that part?

And if the Palestinians kept launching attacks on Jordan and kidnapping and killing kids, you can bet Jordan would do more than bulldoze homes.

...or are you under the assumption that Israel targets homes just as a fun hobby?

Man, I keep forgetting key parts lol...again, it's my fault.

The Palestinians with ZERO reason want to kill Jewish people. Nothing to do with the dozing of homes, killing them, stealing land continuously or anything of that nature...nope.

I apologize again!

Ronnie Pickering is correct everything is the Jews fault. That French Muslim kid that tried to stab his teacher today? Caused by the Jews though. Three men on trail for planning beheadings in London? Jews fault again. ISIS and Boko Haram were created as a Jewish conspiracy, everyone knows that. So come on lets just gas them already. We all know what has to be done, right Ronnie?

RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonnieF'nPickering! - 
Moke - 70%...did you miss that part?

Man, I keep forgetting key parts lol...again, it's my fault.

The Palestinians with ZERO reason want to kill Jewish people. Nothing to do with the dozing of homes, killing them, stealing land continuously or anything of that nature...nope.

I apologize again!

You have the kind of logic that blames your prison sentence on the cop that arrested you instead of the crime you committed.

Again:

1) Palestine (which was an area, not a country or state) was divided up. Jordan got 70% of it.

2) Palestinians (funded by many other countries) start (and have never stopped) attacking Israel.

3) Palestinians do not attack Jordan.

Result:

- Israel counter attacks.

- Jordan has no need to, and smokes a cigar.

- Palestinians blame their attacks on Israels counter-attacks (this is where your logic comes in). Meanwhile, everytime Israel calls a cease-fire or gives up tracts of land, Palestinians re-launch more attacks.

Brilliant shit!...if you're a fucking mouth-breathing inbred retard.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1f606ddc4ed553d3900f785483f0a439/tumblr_n0el98degA1qhmijfo1_400.gif

That's seriously some GTA shit right there. The people flew up in the air like dolls.

On a side note: I guess GTA has a good psychics engine. Phone Post 3.0

How many bullets did he have to put into that guy to stop his jihad fit though, seriously? Islam is kind of the PCP of religions. It really fucks your brain up.