Palhares v. Maia (Dana make it happen!)

Alan Belcher imo

Insert "YES" cartwheel gif here.

TTT Phone Post

DamnSevern -  Alan Belcher imo

He's a good alt.  He's probably in shape and just needs to be on weight.  If no PH, then the Talent. 

Sofa King Cool - DANA MAKE IT HAPPEN Phone Post

PLEASE DO IT! Phone Post

do it if u can!!!!! Phone Post

YES! Phone Post

Yes!!! Phone Post

I've been pulling for this fight for a while. Can't imagine a more entertaining fight to learn newbies on how exciting it can get on the ground. 

Make it happen BLAF!!! Phone Post

chuckles1 - Twitter bomb dana! Phone Post

Good call! Phone Post

Sounds like a fantastic fight! I think Maia is to advanced on the ground to get caught and his standup has been looking very good lately. I think Maia would win the fight after an amazingly explosive first round by Palhares. I see Maia getting slammed hard a couple times, but getting back to his feet and winning the exchanges there.

PeterGBO - Sounds like a fantastic fight! I think Maia is to advanced on the ground to get caught and his standup has been looking very good lately. I think Maia would win the fight after an amazingly explosive first round by Palhares. I see Maia getting slammed hard a couple times, but getting back to his feet and winning the exchanges there.

Would that first round involve Palhares trying to initiate a hug and then delivering a short elbow to the throat, lol...he has been pretty unpredictable lately. Phone Post