Palhares vs Fitch Cancelled; Ali Pissed

"Following cancelation of Palhares vs. Fitch, WSOF executive issues warning to fighters -- http://t.co/kerVv92l5P"

Via Helwani

Update From Manager: "Toquinho had to withdraw from the fight because his mother has health issues," Davis said. "He would not be able to focus on the fight with his mother in this condition. He had to choose for his mother’s health, since she will have to undergo a complicated surgery."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/30/5668262/following-cancelation-of-palhares-vs-fitch-wsof-executive-issues

"We're getting screwed," he said. "I'm trying to put on a fight card and be nice to fighters, and now they dont want to fight each other.

"I have to put WSOF first and everyone else second. No more Mr. Nice Guy."

It's about. To. Go. Down Phone Post 3.0

What happened? They both said no?

Card -

. Phone Post 3.0

People wonder why dana comes off as a dick sometimes.

Herding a bunch of fighters with crazy personalities is a full time job.

Does nobody else remember this?

"It was a second offense," said Fitch. "Holding onto a submission too long, especially with a joint lock like that. You're talking about ending someone's career potentially. I think it was the right move (to release him). I personally wouldn't accept a fight with [Palhares] because of those. One time maybe, but not twice. I would never even compete against him honestly. If he's got that long of a history of holding onto them too long, his career should probably be done because no one should take a fight with him or a grappling match with him for that matter. It would be the first time in my career that I turned down a fight."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/12/4831770/quick-quote-jon-fitch-would-turn-down-a-fight-with-rousimar-palhares

Nooooo. I was really looking forward to the card. At least put moraes on the card as a replacement Phone Post 3.0

Card -

My guess it Fitch. He's been pretty vocal about not fighting Paul Harris Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
Card -

. Phone Post 3.0
Palhares pulled out for "personal reasons" Phone Post 3.0

DWray - Does nobody else remember this?

"It was a second offense," said Fitch. "Holding onto a submission too long, especially with a joint lock like that. You're talking about ending someone's career potentially. I think it was the right move (to release him). I personally wouldn't accept a fight with [Palhares] because of those. One time maybe, but not twice. I would never even compete against him honestly. If he's got that long of a history of holding onto them too long, his career should probably be done because no one should take a fight with him or a grappling match with him for that matter. It would be the first time in my career that I turned down a fight."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/12/4831770/quick-quote-jon-fitch-would-turn-down-a-fight-with-rousimar-palhares

End thread.

dont they have askren now?

Can we get Palhares vs. Burkman instead? I think Burkman is more deserving of the fight anyway.

Tomato Can - Can we get Palhares vs. Burkman instead? I think Burkman is more deserving of the fight anyway.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Shields vs Fitch... Do it. Phone Post 3.0

RoysBellyRollzz -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
Card -

. Phone Post 3.0
Palhares pulled out for "personal reasons" Phone Post 3.0
New fight in the works with Sheilds vs Fitch (FOTY) on July 5th Card as Co-main to Newell and Gaehtje Phone Post 3.0

Fitch should never get a title shot until he fights paul harris. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Fitch should never get a title shot until he fights paul harris. Phone Post 3.0
I think Paul Harris Is the champ Phone Post 3.0

Good call by Fitch IMO Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

dont they have askren now?

He signed with OneFC Phone Post 3.0

MursSkullForBarnettsThrone -
teamquestnorth - Fitch should never get a title shot until he fights paul harris. Phone Post 3.0
I think Paul Harris Is the champ Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0