Palhares vs Fitch Cancelled; Ali Pissed

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone -
teamquestnorth - Fitch should never get a title shot until he fights paul harris. Phone Post 3.0
I think Paul Harris Is the champ Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0
What they said hahaha Phone Post 3.0

He got demons like GSP Phone Post 3.0

"I'm getting sick of this," he said. "If a fighter is not going to respect the promotion, he is going to be shelved for a long time. I will not release anyone to another promotion. Fighters must honor their contracts."

It looks like someone owes Bjorn an apology.

RoysBellyRollzz -
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone -
teamquestnorth - Fitch should never get a title shot until he fights paul harris. Phone Post 3.0
I think Paul Harris Is the champ Phone Post 3.0
This lol Phone Post 3.0
What they said hahaha Phone Post 3.0
I have no idea who any of the champs are in wsof Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Shields vs Fitch... Do it. Phone Post 3.0

You know, they have this "Ambien" stuff now.

Just do Fitch-Shields if Palhares won't fight. 

Riddlius -
Tomato Can - Can we get Palhares vs. Burkman instead? I think Burkman is more deserving of the fight anyway.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
Paul Harris pulled out, not Fitch. Phone Post 3.0

grkblood - "I'm getting sick of this," he said. "If a fighter is not going to respect the promotion, he is going to be shelved for a long time. I will not release anyone to another promotion. Fighters must honor their contracts."

It looks like someone owes Bjorn an apology.

You really think this is the same as that? smh

According to mmajunkies article palhares pulled out due to personal reasons.
They're trying to put together Fitch vs shields as the co main now. They also want the local sears' bedding section to sponsor that fight. Phone Post 3.0

That's a great replacement.

Have 2 fighters both cut from the UFC prematurely mostly due to boring fighting styles fight each other in your co-main event!

Genius. Phone Post

That Ali Aziz dude sounds like a dick! Every thing we hear from him seems like hes got a short temper and can't negotiate with fighters Phone Post 3.0

Shields vs Fitch... Do it. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Shields vs Fitch... Do it. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting match up. I imagine it will look like two dirty towels in a washer.

bricht07 - That Ali Aziz dude sounds like a dick! Every thing we hear from him seems like hes got a short temper and can't negotiate with fighters Phone Post 3.0
He's trying to be dana. He's even worse. Phone Post 3.0

What is pauls reason for not fighting? ? Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers -
ranier wolfcastle -

dont they have askren now?

He signed with OneFC Phone Post 3.0
Cole Conrad ? Phone Post 3.0

What is pauls reason for not fighting? ? Phone Post 3.0

There's clearly something going on. No way in hell is Paul Harris afraid of Fitch. Phone Post 3.0

Someone probably installed something shiny in the gym and Paul Harris is just too distracted to train properly. Phone Post 3.0

brianmeyers -
DWray - Does nobody else remember this?

"It was a second offense," said Fitch. "Holding onto a submission too long, especially with a joint lock like that. You're talking about ending someone's career potentially. I think it was the right move (to release him). I personally wouldn't accept a fight with [Palhares] because of those. One time maybe, but not twice. I would never even compete against him honestly. If he's got that long of a history of holding onto them too long, his career should probably be done because no one should take a fight with him or a grappling match with him for that matter. It would be the first time in my career that I turned down a fight."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/12/4831770/quick-quote-jon-fitch-would-turn-down-a-fight-with-rousimar-palhares

End thread.
No, that's not how you /endthread a thread.

Rousimar pulled out, not Jon Fitch. Phone Post 3.0