Palhares vs Fitch (GIF)

great sub

wasn't held too long

Love seeing a submission master at work. Subbing Fitch is a huge achievement. Phone Post 3.0

The man who got cut because he was too much for the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

pulls FREE PAUL HARRIS tshirt out of the closet Phone Post 3.0

sekundarburnes - thanks Taz.

while probably not guilty of resisting a ref, he is definitely guilty of being a mongoloid asshole who takes a weird pleasure in causing men pain

A professional cage fighter who takes a weird pleasure in causing men pain?

I don't believe it.

SinCityHustler -
sekundarburnes - thanks Taz.

while probably not guilty of resisting a ref, he is definitely guilty of being a mongoloid asshole who takes a weird pleasure in causing men pain

A professional cage fighter who takes a weird pleasure in causing men pain?

I don't believe it.
Lol my thoughts exactly Phone Post 3.0

Here's another angle of the submission: http://i.imgur.com/foRLslh.gif

He lets go less than a second after the ref gets there. Phone Post 3.0

It looked like the damage was done before the tap to me.

JOESONDO - 
sekundarburnes - thanks Taz.

What is he supposed to do? Gently apply the submission so his opponent's don't get hurt? Let go as soon as he feels a tap? Phone Post 3.0

LOL Maybe he should have given Fitch a lille more room to escape, that would have been nice of him...

cfv - 

he goes til the ref stops it and a split second longer. i'd tap the second he touched my leg.

Brock?

people need to quit sissying up this sport with this damn crying

I don't like Paul Harris but there wasn't anything wrong with that sequence. It was about 2/3 secs from the time Fitch tapped to the ref stopping it and the release of the hold Phone Post 3.0

Why the complaining. That was pretty standard. Everyone seems to be freaking out because it is Paul Harris.

I think the ref knows the history also cause the last few fights as soon as there is a tap they came flying in like superman to get him to stop. It just adds to the theatre but obscures the fact that there is no issue at all with this finish. Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO - Here's another angle of the submission: http://i.imgur.com/foRLslh.gif

He lets go less than a second after the ref gets there. Phone Post 3.0

I'm amazed that Alan Belcher had better sub defense against Paul Harris than Jon Fitch did. That's crazy. Phone Post 3.0

he didn't do shit wrong there

inf0 - he didn't do shit wrong there

This.  What else do you want him to do?  Let go early and say, "Hey Fitch, I am going to break your leg.  Do you want to tap?"

irishrottie - pcl good bye. jesus

how so? pcl limits flexion

master at work

This guys a fucking destroyer tapped a guy that goes 5 rounds with everyone in the 1st