Palhares vs GSP

Palhares is strong as fuck even at mw. Gsp has been the strongest ww for a long time now.
Both are good grapplers with Palhares having a slight submission advantage.
Gsp has quicker more technical striking, while palhares is more powerful

Who wins? Phone Post

your mom

Your sister Phone Post

sister defeats GSP via vaseline reacharound by tap due to fap, Rd.2 1:52

8===D Phone Post

Kazp306 - LoL GSP wouldnt even get close to being in trouble Phone Post

Your really think so ?

Do u think his jab could really hold ph back? Phone Post

The Little Axe Murderer - Palhares just needs to clinch him and he will put him on his back, or go for a heel hook. Styles makes fights and Palhares is a bad match up. Super strong, KO power, quick submission skills, there's a reason why they dotty want Palhares Phone Post 3.0

I hadnt thought about them cutting him to save gsp. But I def saw him as a bad matchup

Honestly though the way he destroyed one of the top WW in such short fashion I wouldn't b surprised if that had something to do with it Phone Post

AlexanderTheGOAT - Palhares gets destroyed by GSP and GSP probably actually gets a finish. Phone Post 3.0

Nice troll Phone Post

GSP via grapplefuck or jab n jog. Same thing we've seen a dozen times Phone Post 3.0

Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong -

your mom

Your moms mum Phone Post 3.0

I think the last few days people have been so wrapped up in Palhares being cut they forget his M.O. Palhares folds when he starts getting hit or can't get his subs. GSP easily wins that fight Phone Post 3.0

Boxerdog - I think the last few days people have been so wrapped up in Palhares being cut they forget his M.O. Palhares folds when he starts getting hit or can't get his subs. GSP easily wins that fight Phone Post 3.0

yeah but gsp doesnt really throw combos and i dunno if gsp's gnp is enough to deter toquino

GSP would finally get a finish. Phone Post

Is there a legitimate reason this thread was made or is it like one of those, "Lets see who bites" type of shits..? Just wondering...I know not even the most unsophisticated trolls would attempt....this.

UGCTT_Blaat -
Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong -

your mom

Your moms mum Phone Post 3.0
Your moms mums mom Phone Post 3.0

Just to entertain you for the 12seconds it'll take you to read this, here: GSP would wrestle-fuck Paul Harris in anyway, shape and form he wished. It wouldn't be competitive, itd be embarrassing for "Toquino" to say the least. I'll use the "ABC" example: Shields wrestle-fucked Hendo. GSP beat the tar-shit out of Shields fairly easy. In short, GSP wins anyway he wants, whenever he wants, easily. (Without debate.)

Thanks! Enjoy the night man!

See belcher vs Paul Harris Phone Post 3.0

kingkoopa -
Boxerdog - I think the last few days people have been so wrapped up in Palhares being cut they forget his M.O. Palhares folds when he starts getting hit or can't get his subs. GSP easily wins that fight Phone Post 3.0

yeah but gsp doesnt really throw combos and i dunno if gsp's gnp is enough to deter toquino
Yeah yeah we've all seen the "jab and jog". But seriously he throws good combos and has awesome level changes. He'd set up the takedown and have Palhares overthinking before the end of the first. Phone Post 3.0

Phillysliced - See belcher vs Paul Harris Phone Post 3.0

Belcher is a completely different fighter than gsp plus he's bigger and stronger Phone Post

Boxerdog -
kingkoopa -

Yeah yeah we've all seen the "jab and jog". But seriously he throws good combos and has awesome level changes. He'd set up the takedown and have Palhares overthinking before the end of the first. Phone Post 3.0

His takedown set ups are second to none but combo wise he hasnt showed much in the past few years and nothing leads me to believe he'd do it against Toq

If gsp did take it to the ground it would b very dangerous Phone Post