Palhares vs Meek (Vid)

One is never enough Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - One is never enough Phone Post 3.0
My phone butchered "Palhares" in the other title. It was too late to edit, once I noticed. Phone Post 3.0

I would have liked to see the referee allow palhares to take a lot more punishment. He has sure earned it after all the knees he has injured.

His opponent was probably thinking that if I don't hurt this guy with this elbows that I can kiss every ligament in my knee good bye Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Meek went to the Vitor Belfort school of ground and pound.

Eisenberg -

Aim at the beck of the head, every time? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Eisenberg -

The finish starts at about 4:50. Which strikes are illegal specifically?

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Eisenberg -

I dunno.

To ugh to tell for certain from the camera angles, but the elbows looked OK from what I saw.

Some of the final right hands may have hit the back of the head, but again, difficult to say from the camera angle.

I don't know if he was hitting him in the back of the head, I was asking if that's what he mentioned by Vitor gnp Phone Post 3.0

It sure looked like he was drilling him in the back of the head. Phone Post 3.0

Eric Bloodaxe - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Eisenberg -

The finish starts at about 4:50. Which strikes are illegal specifically?

None of them. 

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I don't know if he was hitting him in the back of the head, I was asking if that's what he mentioned by Vitor gnp Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, def hammered him in the back of the head a bunch of times. Like Vitor I don't think he was aiming at the back of the dead intentionally, he was just going ape shit trying to finish and didn't give a fuck if he hit him in the back of the head in the process. That's why I made the comparison.

A meal defeats Whosimar. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - I would have liked to see the referee allow palhares to take a lot more punishment. He has sure earned it after all the knees he has injured.

His opponent was probably thinking that if I don't hurt this guy with this elbows that I can kiss every ligament in my knee good bye Phone Post 3.0
I thought the stoppage was too soon even paulharris was protesting it. Phone Post 3.0

That piece of shit deserves it Phone Post 3.0

He was bouncing that crazy fuckers head off the mat with his Viking Warhammer fists. Phone Post 3.0