Palhares

Is it just me or does anyone else see that Palhares might have actually increased his value last night. He got cut and missed out on the OTN bonus, but literally every other thread is about him here. As much as I dislike some of his behavior, who here honestly doesn't plan on watching his next fight at Bellator( I assume). Again, just my observations. Phone Post

but literally every other thread is about him here

which is why we needed this one.

Bellator will be able to market him as "The guy who got kicked out of the UFC for hurting people too badly."

Yup, his road back to the ufc will be big when he tears up a different organisation Phone Post 3.0

^ exactly Phone Post

Bellator 170 champ Phone Post 3.0

J2C1 - 

Is it just me or does anyone else see that Palhares might have actually increased his value last night. He got cut and missed out on the OTN bonus, but literally every other thread is about him here. As much as I dislike some of his behavior, who here honestly doesn't plan on watching his next fight at Bellator( I assume). Again, just my observations. Phone Post

He's probably already facing an commission suspension from the Brazil MMA AC that most ABC-member commissions in the U.S. will recognize. So his career is probably on hold for a bit no matter what, at least in the Western Hemisphere.

On top of that, even if Bellator scoops him up, he's unlikely to be making more than $15k + $15k off the bat. He'd then have to get all the way to the title in Bellator to realistically be back at the level he could have been in the UFC if he'd let go of Pierce when the fight ended and then one only one more fight. So basically now he'll have to wait 16-20 months to be at the spot he could have been in the UFC in only 5 or so. And then he'd be stuck in Bellator until he loses.

So yeah I don't see how this helps him. Considering GSP might be retiring in the next two years, Palhares had much better opportunities in the UFC if he hadn't fucked up.

I don't see him being suspended or likely to ever be given a fight with GSP, but rather he was a ticking time bomb with the UFC...he was bound to be released at some point with his history. At least now he went out with a storm of media coverage to help him at the Bellator signing which I see in the near future. Phone Post

I won't watch him fight for any organization. Same goes for Semtex. Those guys are bad for the sport. Phone Post 3.0

xXJayRobXx - I won't watch him fight for any organization. Same goes for Semtex. Those guys are bad for the sport. Phone Post 3.0

Should ban all roiders too!!!
Zero Tolerance!!!! Phone Post

xXJayRobXx - I won't watch him fight for any organization. Same goes for Semtex. Those guys are bad for the sport. Phone Post 3.0

This. Nick Diaz too. Getting involved in brawls on the TV, striking opponents in between rounds. Also not good for MMA.

J2C1 - 

I don't see him being suspended or likely to ever be given a fight with GSP, but rather he was a ticking time bomb with the UFC...he was bound to be released at some point with his history. At least now he went out with a storm of media coverage to help him at the Bellator signing which I see in the near future. Phone Post

yeah cause bickeing over a nut holding a sub on the UG going to definitely be the clinch factor in the cool mil contract over at Bellator