Palheres - I let go when I want to...

What's the chance that he ignores the ref tonight? lol

lol. Nut shot early. Goes to touch gloves even with ref pushing him back.

and he didn't let go of the leg with the tap. he waits for the ref to push him off. smh.

His leg wasn't going anywhere, he could have eased up a tad man. Dude just has no regard for anyone's health.

Authority Figure - His leg wasn't going anywhere, he could have eased up a tad man. Dude just has no regard for anyone's health.

No you hold the submission until the ref pulls you off

Authority Figure - His leg wasn't going anywhere, he could have eased up a tad man. Dude just has no regard for anyone's health.

Which means he already has a psychological advantage over everyone in the division. Phone Post

You let go when the ref stops you, especially at that level. In the UFC, if you get a sub like that and you let go before the fight is stopped and the fight continues, you just might end up getting subbed yourself or getting KO'd. Palhares has a family to feed. I dont blame him one bit for holding it until the ref stops it.

rIKmAN -
Authority Figure - His leg wasn't going anywhere, he could have eased up a tad man. Dude just has no regard for anyone's health.

Which means he already has a psychological advantage over everyone in the division. Phone Post

. Phone Post