Palm Beach County Residents are Pissed @ Mask Rule

"god's wonderful breathing system"

Of course two of the nuts talk about God and the devil.

Craaaaaaazy people

madmartigan -

Craaaaaaazy people

Believe women faggot 

Or not now? 

One twitter reaction fits:

Two primary factors dictate how fast COVID-19 spreads:

1) The density of the population

2) The density of the population

Lol@the left calling anyone unhinged. Found any more "nooses" yet?

3 Likes

BZtown10 -
madmartigan -

Craaaaaaazy people

Believe women faggot 

Surprise!

The og's resident antivaxx mommy agrees with the nuts.

Who’s the pleasantly plump CNN Karen?

Has there been a massive surge in deaths? Or just "new cases," because everyone who went back to work and ate out at the pub wants a test...

a "surge in cases" is meaningless if the testing centers are being overrun with people going back to work and interacting with others in a re-opened economy. 

Also, do we have any cases of some random 35 year old going to work, totally healthy, touching his phone at work, getting CV, and then dying? How about anyone at the party in the Ozarks? I am sure there were some transmissions, that's what viruses do, but who died from the Ozarks? How many dead Spring Breakers are there? 

Frankly, I don't care about a "spike in cases." We knew that was inevitable once things re-opened and people mingled about. What I do care about are deaths and hospitalizations, and thus far the evidence STILL says, if you are under 70 years old and in OK health, you will handle CV just fine...of course, there are RARE exceptions, but we should not craft national policy based on outliers.
1 Like

Reppin’ in the 56Ace! 

jcblass -
Has there been a massive surge in deaths? Or just "new cases," because everyone who went back to work and ate out at the pub wants a test...

a "surge in cases" is meaningless if the testing centers are being overrun with people going back to work and interacting with others in a re-opened economy. 

Also, do we have any cases of some random 35 year old going to work, totally healthy, touching his phone at work, getting CV, and then dying? How about anyone at the party in the Ozarks? I am sure there were some transmissions, that's what viruses do, but who died from the Ozarks? How many dead Spring Breakers are there? 

Frankly, I don't care about a "spike in cases." We knew that was inevitable once things re-opened and people mingled about. What I do care about are deaths and hospitalizations, and thus far the evidence STILL says, if you are under 70 years old and in OK health, you will handle CV just fine...of course, there are RARE exceptions, but we should not craft national policy based on outliers.

Deaths have been steadily going down or flattened in most areas. Now the counterpoint is that deaths are coming in one month because the cases are so high, but if deaths remain flat, the narrative will be because social distancing and wearing masks has worked. But in the same breath they will argue that cases are out of control because the right isn't wearing masks or social distancing.