Palm desert this weekend

I think I saw you. And some of the fish!

3 Likes

This is not natural… the heat. My god!

2 Likes

Go get em MBN!

Any good milfs?
Asking for a friend

1 Like

“Dad and I will be here by the pool. You kids go outside and play with the rattlesnake we saw by our car.”

“Don’t forget your sunscreen, dammit!”

1 Like

dog perform GIF

1 Like

Just my wife

1 Like

lmao… yeah, that water is loaded with selenium and other nice chemicals that leaches in from those Mexican canals which partly dumps into the Salton Sea. I must confess that I have eaten more than an ounce lol. I brought home a damn 5 gallon bucket once and froze the tilapia for structured consumption.

1 Like

hahaha… nah, I was fishing from shore. But I can see where you thought that was me. Some fool floating around on some Badlands style pond doing who knows what! Cool pics! Definitely tilapia remains.

1 Like

Their Brewery is fantastic. The one off cook has killer food as well. They will allow kids.

Agreed… the new place by the dmv off cook is a great place. Better food than I expected and of course their selection is fantastic. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for something different.

1 Like

You a local?

It’s Omni god dammit!

2 Likes

Lots of homos out there.

2 Likes

Highest concentration of Monkey Pox in the county.

Even with all the gayness, its still a great place to live.

I found this place interesting.

2 Likes

Hell yeah dude. The Oases around here are great. Some of them have nice clear cool water to get into. The Indian Canyons being one example.

2 Likes

Likely an artesian well right there. 29 Palms has an oasis that resembles that stand of trees: Oasis of Mara.

a pic:

oasis-of-mara-at-29-palms

3 Likes

I loved the area when I passed through. Explored high and low. It was August and hot AF. The Sea area was awesome. Took that tram to the top of some mountain and it was 20° cooler. Great hikes all over!

3 Likes

Dude itll be 109 here today. 64 at the top of the tram

3 Likes

Ahh, I can feel it now…

2 Likes