Pan Pacs Team results

Fair enough...

Nice work.

BenBJJ: What belt and what weight do you compete at?

I was just interested.

And you're right about the intelligence thing, I'm still a lowly one too.

Cu.

It's all Jiudo.

Luke, what are you talking about?

Dave.

P.S. How are things?

BenBJJ

NOT DISS'N YOU AT ALL but you should watch what the fuck you say.

And you should find out who the fuck you are saying it to first.

(Seriously)

Hi Dave,

I'm just saying we're all brothers, and at the end of the day all train Jiudo.

Things are good, I've just arrived in L.A. after a few days in Hawaii.

Please say hi to JohnnyS for me and all the guys at Dominance. Hopefully one day soon I'll get to come down, see the academy, and get crushed :-)

Aloha.

Gracie Spouse Beston has a dose of sunstroke. :)

Luke,

Point taken, well said. I will definately say hi to all for you in particular JohnnyS. You are welcome at Dominance any time and I am sure that you will not be crushed:)

Dave.

BenBJJ

I have always look at your posts and was interested in what you had to say, but you are starting to get a bit above yourself.

What with you continous going on about your team, big mouthing off to respected members of this forum. You have been BJJ a year and you think you are some kind of authority on the subject. Does your instructor encourage you to act like a little boy.? Does he know you are issueing challenges on his behalf??
Your starting to give your team a bad name.
Go back to skateboarding.

BenBJJ = Internet warrior = pathetic!
You should take freeyayo's advice ( seriously )

"Big" Dave is actually a Dwarf.

or thats what I heard.

BenBJJ

You do not seem to be aware that sarcasm can be difficult to pick up in text, not all readers understand sarcasm and a sarcastic response is not appropriate in many situations.

Think before you write.

Oliver Murray

To think i started this thread about free beer .....

Aaron,

That is what happens when the uninvited show up to the party....no free beer.

Dave.

lol @ Oli. Take your own advice. :) *private joke*Which one of these guys is "big" Dave?

"Also, am lucky to escape from a VERY close armbar from Marat (Mhorad?) and luckily got him with an armbar just before time and 4 points down. Can anyone confirm that Marat (Mhorad?) is made of rubber??!!!"

I can confirm I'm not Marat, made of rubber, nor do I practice Jiudo.

God knows why i'm even on this thread except for the fact that there were 811 views on a 47 post thread, the usual indicator for an entertaining shit fight in the Australasian Forum...

lol @ the doctored pic

LOLx6 billion @ that picture that is hilarious. Good work gsw.

Unfortunately my secret has been exposed, I am actually only 4 feet 2 inches tall, alas. There is no fooling anyone anymore, I'm just going to get on my miniature bicycle and join the circus.

Dave.

thats not Dave thats his mini me

look out for the giant "LAZE-OR"

Oli