Paranoia game scenarios?

I'll begin:

The Troubleshooting team is assigned to retrieve and analyse a sample of the contents of Food Vat #864H. See, over the past few years those Citizens assigned to that particular Vat for Nutrient Consumption Duty have been dying in droves. At long last the proper forms for a Troubleshooter trouble-ticket have made their way through the Needless Death Prevention subroutines of Friend Computer. It has been determined that the happiness of the Citizenry is better served by rectifying the problem than by simply reassigning Citizens to replace those struck down by the hemorragic fever resident in Vat #864H. The Computer has determined that this Needless Death Incident is of extremely high priority, based on body count thus far. Therefore Friend Computer has set a 2 hour deadline for completion of this task. Remember, Citizen: Tardiness is Treason!

Toward this end the Troubleshooters must return a sample of Taste Paste from the Vat in question. They are to be supplied with a portable refrigeration unit to prevent spoilage. The refrigerator is man-portable. Unfortunately its power supply(a small unstable fission reactor) weighs 1.6 tons.

I'd go into the obstacles to completing the second half of the assignment(analysing the sample), but I doubt any of the Troubleshooters will survive that long.

After saving the Mushroom Kingdom from Bowser and the rest of the Koopa's, Mario and Luigi needed to recuperate from their adventures. Together they agreed the best place to vacation was a magical place called Dinosaur Land. But, while Mario and Luigi reclined on the beach for a relaxing map, princess toadstool disappeared, apparently seized by evil forces. After searching for hours for their missing friend, Mario and Luigi came upon an enormous egg in the forest. Suddenly the egg hatched, and out popped a young dinosaur named Yoshi, who proceeded to tell Mario and Luigi a sad tale of how his dinosaur pals were sealed in similar eggs by a group of monstrous turtles. "Monstrous Turtles!" exclaimed Luigi. "Bowser and his bunch have returned!" Mario slowly nodded his head in agreement and, along with Luigi and Yoshi, set off across Dinosaur Land to find the princess and free Yoshi's friends.