Parenting curveball I wasn't prepared for

My sons are 3 & 4 years old.  They somehow discovered the amazingly terrible song from 17 years ago, Who let the dogs out.  

Now, multiple times a day, I have to listen to who let the dogs out as my kids dance and sing along to this song.

On top of this, I've got that song in my head all day.

I'll trade you for what's my name? From descendants 2!

But seriously, who let the fucking dogs out

Pro tip, if they ask you if they are a good singer, tell them no. Unless you want to hear them singing all day every day. I was the goofball who said "Honey, you sound great". Just spare yourself the aggravation.

jackbone - I'll trade you for what's my name? From descendants 2!

God damn this soundtrack. 

Consider yourself lucky. If you had girls it would be worse. 

3 kids here...

That's the only song so far?
You have it easy :)

Try listening to the Frozen soundtrack every morning on the drive to school.

It's cool though. My kids also love song like Iron Man, Tom Saywer, Mr. Roboto, etc. My daughter plays air guitar to Zeppelin -- and actually started jumping around and knocking down chairs the first time she heard Smells Like Teen Spirit!
Once on a road trip, I played Thin Lizzy's I Come Runnin 15 times in a row! Kids loved it!

I turned my daughter in to a metal head so she likes everything that I do. And my Boy is jealous of that so he proclaims to hate music, I just get to listen to stuff that I like over and over. Life is .... ok?

You need to teach them that their favorite CD doesn't work in your car. Never make the mistake of letting them listen to their favorite song in your car

My 2 boys (5 and 6) discovered my daughters just dance for the wii about a year ago. I had to listen to the final countdown from Europe 100's of times. I hated that fucking song then and I hate it even more now. What made it even worse is that around the same time Gieco started with a commercial with the same song. I was haunted by Europe for a couple months.

That game has since disappeared.

I'm guessing that I've watched at least part of this YouTube video 500 times:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VamXjXzEwE4

Let them here You Got to keep them Seperated

Soon they will discover baby got back. 

Right Hand JO Power -

My sons are 3 & 4 years old.  They somehow discovered the amazingly terrible song from 17 years ago, Who let the dogs out.  

Now, multiple times a day, I have to listen to who let the dogs out as my kids dance and sing along to this song.

On top of this, I've got that song in my head all day.

Tell them they can't listen to it again until they figure out who actually let the dogs out. 

What does the fox say.

30 years from now, you'll regret not relishing the moment.

Just kidding! Tell 'em they're being annoying cunts!

Muratus - 

I turned my daughter in to a metal head so she likes everything that I do. And my Boy is jealous of that so he proclaims to hate music, I just get to listen to stuff that I like over and over. Life is .... ok?

I've listened to metal all my life. Have written songs. Done some CDs. Played gigs. Still love metal to death. Yet my sons play my favorite songs and bands so much it bugs me LOL So watch out!

Wait till they start jerking off in your bed

jackbone - I'll trade you for what's my name? From descendants 2!
fuck that stupid movie.