Parents let your GF stay over in teenage years?

Yeah, but my dad had to watch to make sure i wore a condom. 

2 Likes

Yes, from 17 on tho - i was paying rent at the time due to not being in school.. they were not thrilled at first but when i was paying rent what option did they really have.. 

I did catch shit for showering with a girl in their house at one point tho (it was my designated shower).. ive never been able to figure out why this was more bothersome to them than having a girl sleep in my bed..

My mom was decent person so no way in her house.  That being said, when I was a junior in high school, I had the unfortunate incident of meeting my girlfriend at the times mother while I was in my boxers walking to take a piss at 6 am.  Was just a bit awkward 

I stayed at my GFs(now wife) house regularly when we were in our teens. 16ish. Her mom loved me at the time(now kind of rocky). Would I let my daughter do the same? Sure, but the bf would be sleeping in the bed with me and my wife with my daughter. 

1 Like

lolno

my parents were cool as shit

they let my girlfriend stay over all the time.  we had four extra rooms and a second kitchen so on the weekends there would be me my four best friends and their girlfriends all staying at our house

girlfriends parents were old hippies and they let us stay in the guest cabin whenever we were there

Moose09000 - 

Only after I was in college. Not in high school no way. 

This. Although my high school girlfriend went on vacation with us one summer and needed to sleep over for the early flight in the morning. My parents made a bed in the living room for us and my Mom got up to get water a lot that night lol.

AdamBishop - 

Yes, from 17 on tho - i was paying rent at the time due to not being in school.. they were not thrilled at first but when i was paying rent what option did they really have.. 

I did catch shit for showering with a girl in their house at one point tho (it was my designated shower).. ive never been able to figure out why this was more bothersome to them than having a girl sleep in my bed..

It’s because of all the kinky shit your parents did in the shower.

My mom didnt care, she kept condoms in the hall closet and would take any girl that asked to the health dept for BC pills.

I had a 16 yr old Girlfriend whose mom let me stay over all weekend.

Yeah, we’d stay overnight at each other’s house. We didn’t have the best parents.

yup. Once me and a chick walk through the kitchen where my parents were eating sunday monday breakfast and we took a shower together

I have sons so I’d do it. If I had daughter, no way LOL

My high school gf's parents let us "watch movies" in the secluded basement until whenever. I had to be home by 1, but I maximized my time. 

I saw a lot of movies for the first time after I graduated. Good times.

kneedy -
AdamBishop - 

It’s because of all the kinky shit your parents did in the shower.

Yuck, ur probably right… ffs

My brother and I talked about something similar yesterday. One of my nieces is 17 and her and her boyfriend are always over at his house. He has a stric "doors open" policy when they're in her bedroom, though we all know that's not enough. I told him unless he wants to be a grandfather at a very young age they should probably get her on birth control.  

Not mine.

But…

When I was 14 I was at my GFs house during the day.

Her mom had a rule to keep the bedroom door open.

When her mom left to go to the store,her dad came by and said we could close the door now for a while if we wanted.

So we closed the door, and I got laid for the second time that day (first time was out by the tracks lol).

We opened the door before her mom got home, and her mom insisted I stay for dinner.

So I sat awkwardly on the couch between my GFs parents, eating dinner, after the dad just let me duck their daughter.

Pretty sure that not only did her dad know what happened-- he knowingly encouraged it. He seemed almost enthusiastic when he said we could close the door.

Of course, I thought it was awesome at the time… but looking back it is very creepy.

These weren’t rednecks either.

Seemingly nice family in a regular house in a middle neighborhood.

Good times.

Yah, at 16. I had graduated high school early. We were going to stay at my grandma's and ma explained it was ok. Ma later told me grandma paused for a bit, and then asked, "Do they know about contraception?"

I let my Daughter’s BF stay over a few times since he lives like 800 miles away. He stays over for a week and at night he stays downstairs but I have the camera’s on detection mode. He’d have to not set off 3 cameras before he reaches my daughters room. 

I had to walk through the kitchen where my parents hung out to go downstairs. Mom would say cover you wacker if youre gonna attack her and dad would ask if i was getting any fuckin

1 Like

Fuck no.