Parents with the latest iPhone X

But let their kids wear shoes with holes in them. I see that so much around here. What's the deal?

You see people on the OG saying their kids have holes in their shoes and that they have IPhone Xs...? Please STFU

Priorities

By around here I meant my home town

Where is home?

Small hick town. Whitesburg KY. I actually really like it here, except for the pill heads and whatnot.

How can you tell an I phone X vs an I phone 6?   I have a 6 with a case.  Kids have a 7 and 8.  One kid likes to wear chucks with a hole as a fashion statement despite having new Chucks.  

What gives you you the right to judge others?

Kinda like living at your parents house in the ghetto and driving Lexus

You've obviously not seen how parents let their kids go around here.

I'm not talking about fashion statements. I'm talking about parents who won't let their kids have a $1 candy bar at checkout, but they can spend $150 a month for cigarettes. The same parents who won't buy their kids a decent coat for winter. Those are the types of people we have around here. So yeah, I'm going to judge those POS "parents" and if that hurts your feelings then there's nothing I can do about it.

How they ‘posed to get their feet in the shoe of there’s no hole? 

Lol nice. That's why I love this place. If we can't come here and bitch about things, where else are we supposed to go?

I do Santa letters for Canada Post. The amount of kids asking for iphones was insane. Probably 20% of the letters included an iphone on their wish list.

Briscoe - But let their kids wear shoes with holes in them. I see that so much around here. What's the deal?
If I bought my son new shoes or pants everytime he put a hole in them Id be working just for this purpose.

He plays all kinds of sports and is constantly sliding on the gym floor in PE.

It drives me nuts.

Barbasol -

How can you tell an I phone X vs an I phone 6?   I have a 6 with a case.  Kids have a 7 and 8.  One kid likes to wear chucks with a hole as a fashion statement despite having new Chucks.  

What gives you you the right to judge others?

I never had an apple anything, is an apple x that much better than a good running 6s that hasnt been apple nerfed? I know a little faster, better camera etc but other than that face unlock thing is there anything worth not buying your kids 25 dollar shoes?

a_user_has_no_name_74 -
Briscoe - But let their kids wear shoes with holes in them. I see that so much around here. What's the deal?
If I bought my son new shoes or pants everytime he put a hole in them Id be working just for this purpose.

He plays all kinds of sports and is constantly sliding on the gym floor in PE.

It drives me nuts.
I always had shit clothes but we were pretty poor.

If you have iPhone X, you can wear torn clothes and it's all good.