Parisyan and Monson out, Irish Handgrenade in.

Karo is out from his fight against David Bielkheden oct 8 i Superior Challenge. In comes Marcus Davis. Jeff Monson is also out due to contract with M-1, and a Cage Warrior champ DL Lindeman(not sure of name) in against Ilir Latifi. Phone Post

Holy shit. I thought Davis retired. Phone Post

davis out of retirement?

When did Marcus Davis "retire"?

He was already scheduled to fight earlier this year on that Century FC card that was canceled.

Looked to me like he just stopped fighting so frequently.

Most official mma retirements are bullshit anyway.

That dude is never gonna stop fighting Phone Post

Davis is done.

He didnt retire, he decided to give kickboxing a try.

Davis is 3-1 in MMA since he was cut from the UFC. Phone Post

Bielkheden lack heart, Davis lack chin. Easier fight than Karo on paper. Phone Post

j2b - 

Bielkheden lack heart, Davis lack chin. Easier fight than Karo on paper. Phone Post

Bielkheden lacks heart? GTFO with that shit son.

Cage Warriors 47: Cathal Pendred v David Bielkheden

Monson was in the gym training last night. Wonder what else he has coming up?

World Peace's Left Elbow - Holy shit. I thought Davis retired. Phone Post

This Phone Post

UGCTT_LastCall - Monson was in the gym training last night. Wonder what else he has coming up?

Are you the artist formall known as DJLastCall? Phone Post

rockwell - 
UGCTT_LastCall - Monson was in the gym training last night. Wonder what else he has coming up?

Fuck yeah....what's it to ya?!

/sarcasm

After seeing him take a brutal headkick in a k-1 bout a couple of months back that left him unconscious for at least 15 minutes, I really hope Marcus hangs them up.

UGCTT_LastCall -
rockwell - 

Fuck yeah....what's it to ya?!

/sarcasm

Just thought to check it was the same person.

Now I can rest easy. Phone Post

I have a feeling mcsweeney wont be on the card either, his opponent has a fight in like 2 weeks then has to fight james? Not a smart move.

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
ajsr - After seeing him take a brutal headkick in a k-1 bout a couple of months back that left him unconscious for at least 15 minutes, I really hope Marcus hangs them up.

WHOOOOOOOW WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIAWyh6mLi0

He fought in Dublin in May against an Irish muay Thai fighter named Mark Casserly. He was out for a long, long time.

Monson still good to go for duffee fight? Phone Post

ajsr - 
ajsr - After seeing him take a brutal headkick in a k-1 bout a couple of months back that left him unconscious for at least 15 minutes, I really hope Marcus hangs them up.

WHOOOOOOOW WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIAWyh6mLi0

He fought in Dublin in May against an Irish muay Thai fighter named Mark Casserly. He was out for a long, long time.

It may or may not have happened in may whos to say.

Erm, me, because I was at it.