Parkers in PC

As a kid I always used to go to parkers in lower pearl city. Any one else go there for comics/cards?

Dude used to reseal the card packs

^^^das troof right dare!

Yep we all used to go down there after baseball (BMFL too), and that fugger used to sell us the fake unopened boxes. Keeping the choice cards and letting us buy the commons.

May he die a horrible death...

^yup, we used to go there when we tykes and then when we got older and played at Pacheco Park, we used to go to Choice Cuts right across the street.

wohoo guys as old as me..Never bought cards from him but bought a ton of comics

In high school, I used to park with PC chicks in PC or Palisades if I couldn't sneak into their parent's house after dark

HA!

Chris and I used to live there. As soon as we got our allowances, we would catch the bus down there and blow everything on comics, then catch the bus back home and read them on our beds cover to cover. We still have over 1,000 comics in my mom's attic. Warm and fuzzies for Parkers.

^still with the acid free cardboard and plastics?

Mike Onzuka - Chris and I used to live there. As soon as we got our allowances, we would catch the bus down there and blow everything on comics, then catch the bus back home and read them on our beds cover to cover. We still have over 1,000 comics in my mom's attic. Warm and fuzzies for Parkers.

didn't know Parker was selling pron mags back then. Chee!

Plastic wrapped in boxes wrapped in trash bags with moth balls inserted and taped up. It was tough to spread those moth's legs.

That dude promised me a signed Dave "Paralell" Parker signed card. Said it was his first cousin. Then later it was third cousin removed. Then later "don't bother asking me again."

There was a diver video game that if you scored a certain score he would toss you a comic. I was good at the game and he cut me off after I scored high enough twice in a row.

Sportsnut was the spot in pearlcity we'll at least wen I was kid...