Parks and Rec...great show, but Leslie is

starting to wear on the nerves.

Watching her self-sabotage her own campaign is not so much funny as it is annoying.

I love the show but hate Andy's character. I always feel that having a character who so awfully stupid just allows for lazy writing. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernIrishZombie - I love the show but hate Andy's character. I always feel that having a character who so awfully stupid just allows for lazy writing. Phone Post 3.0
But Chris Pratt played that role so well that I have a hard time watching him in anything else without thinking his characters are Johnny Karate skits. Space Bandit! Dinosaur Wrangler! Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku -
NorthernIrishZombie - I love the show but hate Andy's character. I always feel that having a character who so awfully stupid just allows for lazy writing. Phone Post 3.0
But Chris Pratt played that role so well that I have a hard time watching him in anything else without thinking his characters are Johnny Karate skits. Space Bandit! Dinosaur Wrangler! Phone Post 3.0
Burt Macklin being framed for stealing the president's rubies is the number one conspiracy discussed in my house to this day. Phone Post 3.0

The entire storyline where she runs for office was a huge failure and boondoggle. Just drowned the show, in my opinion.

The show was pretty good in spite of Leslie. She is the weakest character.