Parlay for 208

Miller, reis, Silva, McCall

10 to win 350

I have McCall, Silva, Miller, Jarod and Holm. $10 to win 1350

I think silva is the spoiler on those parlays. 

I'm thinking at least 2 big dogs hit on this card but idk which,  so I'm just betting singles and doubles, with a mccall, Miller, mitrione, holm, cannonier, boetsch bet of $3 for $1500 for shits and giggles.

I like Brunson/silva over 1.5 @ -135 for 0.1u

McCall +108 for 0.2u with a hedge of u2.5 +190 for 0.1u

Cannonier +190 for 0.2u

Miller I got for +390 for 0.5u

Holm I have as completing 5 or 6 parlays from the past month or two for roughly $500 return, so I won't be betting her.  I thought she would close a favorite hence so many parlays with her as the last leg.  I try to put a favorite as the last leg so I can hedge out favorably at good odds if I feel the need,  but I guess I'm letting this one ride tonight unless the odds flip.

Gl gents... bet small,  win big!

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/1340012

See you guys ^ tonight.  I'm UFC_shill on nitrogen.

I think all those guys have a good chance of losing.

For you parlay guys out there,... I know it's not popular to spread out your bets over weeks and months,  but it's the only way I've ever been profitable with them, and I LOVE mitrione next Friday at -135 as the last leg of any parlay. 

He should close as a favorite giving you hedge opportunity if you get squirrely before the fight. 

If I add any more parlays he's an auto add to close out. 

Lentz, Miller, Holm $1 to win $30.31

Miller, McCall, Teixeira, Souza, Holm $1 to win $32.78

RockingChairScience - 

For you parlay guys out there,... I know it's not popular to spread out your bets over weeks and months,  but it's the only way I've ever been profitable with them, and I LOVE mitrione next Friday at -135 as the last leg of any parlay. 

He should close as a favorite giving you hedge opportunity if you get squirrely before the fight. 

I was thinking about how you are only profitable spreading out your parlay bets. There might be a way for you to make it even more profitable. If you're spreading it out, you're probably mostly betting on main card or main event fights. If that's the case, calculate the parlay as you normally would, but then don't place the bet. Take your units, put them all on the first fight of the parlay. Then take the winnings, put that all on the next fight, and so on. If the fights are spaced far enough apart, this usually works.

All other things considered equal, you'll probably squeeze an extra 10% out of this. The other thing this gives you is more flexibility... you can decide to buy into the next fight early, or at the last moment. By waiting for the last moment, you could probably avoid some stuff like bad weight cuts, etc.

Good luck with your bets, friend.

Apparently McCall is off the card now. Do all bets with him just get cancelled automatically?

UGCTT_5 for fighting - Apparently McCall is off the card now. Do all bets with him just get cancelled automatically?

Yup...well straight bets get canceled. 

Parlays get recalculated as if you never had him on there. 

Bummer

jgiveshead -
RockingChairScience - 

I was thinking about how you are only profitable spreading out your parlay bets. There might be a way for you to make it even more profitable. If you're spreading it out, you're probably mostly betting on main card or main event fights. If that's the case, calculate the parlay as you normally would, but then don't place the bet. Take your units, put them all on the first fight of the parlay. Then take the winnings, put that all on the next fight, and so on. If the fights are spaced far enough apart, this usually works.

All other things considered equal, you'll probably squeeze an extra 10% out of this. The other thing this gives you is more flexibility... you can decide to buy into the next fight early, or at the last moment. By waiting for the last moment, you could probably avoid some stuff like bad weight cuts, etc.

I hear what you're saying. And I generally also bet straight with any fighter im putting in a parlay,  so I'm covered either way. 

I generally look for obvious mis-matches to throw on long term parlays (nunes was a huge one for me...the line was up for many months and every parlay I made during that time ended with her...masvidal is another more recent example ) and then add in 2-3 more +EV underdogs from the current weeks fights. 

It's been working well since I started betting mma about 4 years ago,  so I'm going to stick with what's returning the money. 

RockingChairScience - 
jgiveshead -
RockingChairScience - 

I hear what you're saying. And I generally also bet straight with any fighter im putting in a parlay,  so I'm covered either way. 

I generally look for obvious mis-matches to throw on long term parlays (nunes was a huge one for me...the line was up for many months and every parlay I made during that time ended with her...masvidal is another more recent example ) and then add in 2-3 more +EV underdogs from the current weeks fights. 

It's been working well since I started betting mma about 4 years ago,  so I'm going to stick with what's returning the money. 

Just to be clear, I'm saying the house takes an extra cut on parlays. If it's back to back fights, there usually isn't time to carry forward the winnings, i.e., roll your own parlay. But if the fights are spaced far enough apart, there's no reason to give the house that extra cut. There's no other change required to your betting strategy.

good luck with McCall op.

I got the following...<br /><br />Mcall, Cannonier,Silva,Poirier, Souza and laflire £20 to get £508.20

And I'm out :D

Mix6APlix - good luck with McCall op.

McCall is a strach now. Dropped to a 3 fight parlay

tommyNOFilter -

where you guys betting?

Bovada 

Nicer, ries, Souza, Anderson, holm, Lentz, glover 

glover and Souza by stoppage

£10 to win £1300

i know it's unlikely but I did a bet like this on UFC 198 and won £1567 on a £10 was my first acca/parlay on UFC and won huge so I bet 10 on every Ppv now, I am aware one day I won't be in profit anymore though before people remind me