PARLER, new conservative Twitter?

Interesting timing, new Twitter like app called Parler is now live, it's being boosted by lots of conservative voices on Twitter. 

Coincidentally Trump is on the verge of an Executive order about Twitter.

Are the two events coincidental or connected? I'd love to see who the money behind Parler is and who will profit from all of this. McMaster is on the board of Zoom and they became the app of choice during this scamdemic. 

Oops apparently it's been around for awhile. Yesterday I just started seeing lots of posts on Twitter directing people there. Before that not a peep.

I will believe a tech business run for and by trumptards can compete with silicon valley when i see it. 

2 Likes
banco - 

I will believe a tech business run for and by trumptards can compete with silicon valley when i see it. 

Lots of ignorance in this statement.

banco -

You mean the Silicon Valley folks running to Texas dont know tech?

I believe Trump has expressed interest in starting a conservative media outlet, way more conservative than Fox News, after he quits politics.

It should be a winner based on Fox News ratings.

tourist - I believe Trump has expressed interest in starting a conservative media outlet, way more conservative than Fox News, after he quits politics.

It should be a winner based on Fox News ratings.

If trump were to lose the election, and start his own platform and news agency, and talk show challenging Biden…it would destroy msm, and the democrats.

once he’s a private celebrity citizen again he’ll be even more powerful against them...they won’t have the justifiable reason to fill their day with headlines about him and the “but your the president you should have more gravitas than us “shield they hide behind now crumbles away.

Trump makes the news, trump is the news, imagine if he owned the news.

Trust - 

Parler, Gab, Minds, and Bitchute are alternatives to the big social media platforms.  They don't get much attention because of non-linear economic behavior, also known as the VHS vs. Betamax effect.  Once people widely adopt one platform, competitors that don't offer a substantial advantage flounder and eventually die off.  Right now the main advantage of Parler/Gab/Minds/Bitchute is that they are far less likely to censor people over matters of opinion compared to YouTube, FB, IG, Twitter. 

Remember MySpace?

![Media Watch: KOKE-Air America Crashes, Oppel's Diversity Technique ...](upload://9DR9m9oEjoC5xDwGLQS4AVbS6iQ.jpeg)