Parrumpinha tests positive for COVID-19

Former MMA fighter and current ATT jiu-jitsu coach Marcos DaMatta is quarantined in his hotel after testing positive for COVID-19 prior to UFC on ESPN 12; he missed that event, and could miss cornering Amanda Ribas, Alexandre Pantoja, and Arman Tsarukyan at the Fight Island events in July.

“Parrumpinha” was prohibited from cornering Luis Pena vs. Khama Worthy at the event, but as the pair had not been in close contact recently, "Violent Bob Ross" was allowed to fight. Pena got guillotined in Round 3.

DaMatta told Guilherme Cruz for MMA Fighting that he remains uncertain if he will test negative for COVID-19 in time to travel to Fight Island.

“As soon as the quarantine is over, I’ll do the test,” said DaMatta to Combate. “If it comes back negative, and I’m authorized by the UFC doctor, I’m going to Abu Dhabi for Amanda Ribas’ and Pantoja’s fight.”

All US-based fighters and their corners are heading for Las Vegas this week to get tested for the novel coronavirus before before heading to Abu Dhabi.

I thought Pena was a AKA guy?

Bend The Knee -

I thought Pena was a AKA guy?

Switched camps to Florida 

Who?